New Music COMING!

Spectre

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

maybe this is what this clip came from?

It is. It's actually on the first page of this thread.... I don't see how people keep missing it, but I guess hope will always win out. There's no new music coming. Don't get hyped, y'all, there wasn't even talk of a feat. The guy says Britney's currently trying to decide what to do next after Vegas.

1 hour ago, BattleBoy said:

Gary Trust

Billboard Co-Director of Charts/Hot 100 Chart Manager/Chart Beat Editor :lostney:

1 Follower you know: Britney Spears  :giggleney:

It's just what says on Twitter about him, idk guys i'm kinda hyped :yay: even if it is as a featured artist

Yes probably featured artist.  :forkit:

17 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Baby, they gave up as soon as Slumber Party failed to take off. It's pretty ridiculous actually. At this point, I blame Britney for not wanting to do **** because Make Me was given a decent promo schedule and it's not like Tinashe wouldn't jump at the chance to perform on live TV with Britney Spears. :outwithit:

They're so stupid tbh. The video made really positive headlines when it came out, but the performances were never broadcast on TV

also turning it into a duet with a singer nobody even knows was a stupid idea

On 2017-07-14 at 6:33 PM, "I always sing live!" said:

I'm not expecting anything, don't want bitter dissapointment when it turns out to be a "Greatest Hits" or a "Remix EP". Let's settle down b4 anything is announced! :cigney:

I wouldn't be so sure about a new studio album at all, not even next year. 

A Greatest Hits would be natural to celebrate BOMT turning 20yo as well as her career. But I'm sure new tracks, singles and touring would be in included too. 

But yeah, let's just wait and see!

Archived