New Music COMING!

Spectre

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators

'I don't think at the moment... I think with Britney. She's focused on wrapping up her Vegas residency. I think she actually wants to figure out what her next moves are. It's always great to work with Britney. She's amazing. We're just talking about 'Blackout' recently.  I was talking to Larry Rudolf about 'Blackout' and how it changed the game for her and for a lot of people, and it wasn't something that we were really expecting at the moment in time and it was the album that you look back at in time and gained momentum that really built her up and take her to the next phase of her life .'

This is all he said about Britney.

RCA wants Blackout 2.0 :carpoolney:

So no new music, still figuring out what she's gonna do after Vegas residency.

4 minutes ago, Invitation said:

'I don't think at the moment... I think with Britney. She's focused on wrapping up her Vegas residency. I think she actually wants to figure out what her next moves are. It's always great to work with Britney. She's amazing. We're just talking about 'Blackout' recently. We're talking to Larry Rudolf about 'Blackout' and how it changed the game.'

RCA wants Blackout 2.0 :carpoolney:

Post this in the OP cuz Exhale is gonna meltdown at any minute

Archived