The Album With The Best Instrumentals

Poll: Which album has the best instrumentals?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1.Baby One More Time

2.Oops! I Did It Again

3.Britney

4.In The Zone

5.Blackout

6.Circus

7.Femme Fatale

8.Britney Jean

9.Glory

For me is In The Zone! Her most experimantal album that i will love till the world ends! :wendycry:

I would love to see your thoughts! :kisses:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, Santiago said:

Brenda Jeans :mattafact:

Chillin Wit Chu left Toxic's instrumental SHOOK :slayney:

This album is so underrated and i don't know why cause it contains Britney's best vocals and the production of will.i.am is beyond amazing! :Lshark: 

When will Danja? :urite:

Idk really. I don't really listen to the first three albums except a few songs, cuz they are too vanilla for me

I feel like ITZ has the best ones, but then there's BNG :moorangu: 

Same with BO, the whole album is amazing, but WSIBS' instrumental is a bit underwhelming (love the song tho)

Circus' instrumentals are a mess (MP, RB, SG), but then there's Phonography, Mannequin (I love the chaotic feel of the song), and Trouble :britdrown:

FF probably has the most cohesive instrumentals but I absolutely hate BFB and DDB

BJ, oh god, WB, HOT and TTB have the only listenable instrumentals.

Glory has the same problem as ITZ and BO, 95% of the album has amazing instrumentals, but then there's Clumsy right in the middle of the album (lbr, it sounds like a 2014 reject), but the DYWCO instrumental is hot AF :milkney: and MM's is amazing too

So id say ITZ, BO and Glory

16 minutes ago, neel21 said:

Idk really. I don't really listen to the first three albums except a few songs, cuz they are too vanilla for me

I feel like ITZ has the best ones, but then there's BNG :moorangu: 

Same with BO, the whole album is amazing, but WSIBS' instrumental is a bit underwhelming (love the song tho)

Circus' instrumentals are a mess (MP, RB, SG), but then there's Phonography, Mannequin (I love the chaotic feel of the song), and Trouble :britdrown:

FF probably has the most cohesive instrumentals but I absolutely hate BFB and DDB

BJ, oh god, WB, HOT and TTB have the only listenable instrumentals.

Glory has the same problem as ITZ and BO, 95% of the album has amazing instrumentals, but then there's Clumsy right in the middle of the album (lbr, it sounds like a 2014 reject), but the DYWCO instrumental is hot AF :milkney: and MM's is amazing too

So id say ITZ, BO and Glory

Just Luv Me and Invitation are amazing as well! 

Archived