(POLL): Will Britney end up marrying Sam?

jamesedward94

Britney and Sam  

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No and No. She seems to like men that are not famous, but I think she should go for a big celebrity. Someone who will inspire her to enjoy performing again and support her creatively. Someone who doesn't need to use Britney for self promotion. Someone who understands the fame. She seemed most happy when she was with Justin. Isn't Brad Pitt single now? She has always been in love with him :) 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, britmebaby_onemoretime said:

I don't see them getting married but I think he makes her happy for now. I am curious though bc we've never seen any photos or interaction with him and the boys. Obviously, that could all be happening in private, but we saw plenty of candids with Jason (obviously), David and Charlie on family vacations or even at the boys' soccer games and out running errands as a family. I wonder if she's just having fun and keeping that part of her life separate from her kids more often than not or if she's just gotten way more guarded with mixing the two in public. :calculating:

Maybe she realise the kids need stable parental roles and not boyfriends coming and going like they have been the past 8 or so years. It's upsetting for the kids because they get attached, so she probably has the kids stay over when he's not there and vice versa 

Archived