Danja talks about Circus album on Facebook! (Hints at new collaboration?)

ExplicitBrinty

I don't know if it's AP but Danja posted this on Facebook:

Ok I'm still building my catalog wall..
This project circus came after the infamous blackout album. It Was a different process but like any other album I dive into it whole heartedly, explore and experiment. Of course I knew what I was up against with blackout so in my opinion I wanted to go even harder and edgier. A lil more rock influence, still uptempo and hi energy. So after all my laboratory experiments I ended up back to the basics and came up with "kill the lights" and "blur". Kill the lights came about with that nasty brass I found. It met my need for some aggression at the moment and I went with it. I love the chord progressions in blur it was just an ill vibe. I did a few other bonus tracks for this project but this one album concludes my moment with the legend .... for now anyway :wink!: ...to be continued..  :thinking: thank you @britneyspears

.... for now anyway :wink: ...to be continued... :thinking:   :pumped: i

(I want it to happen!! we hear that since FF tho :outwithit:)

https://www.facebook.com/only1danja/posts/680908865366927:0

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Album by Danja and videos by LaChapelle

They should definitely choose this way... BRITNEY YOU NEED TO STRENGTHEN YOUR PUBLIC IMAGE (AND BRAND)!
LaChapelle's video could totally help that! Because he's a POP ARTIST exactly like Britney, in a different field!

3 minutes ago, sibode said:

Album by Danja and videos by LaChapelle

They should definitely choose this way... BRITNEY YOU NEED TO STRENGTHEN YOUR PUBLIC IMAGE (AND BRAND)!
LaChapelle's video could totally help that! Because he's a POP ARTIST exactly like Britney, in a different field!

YES! but i don't know if LaChappelle could work with her again after the MM Video mess...

1 minute ago, St3v3n said:

YES! but i don't know if LaChappelle could work with her again after the MM Video mess...

Well sis... We need to remember that anyway it's work... They're not friends... LaChapelle is an agency and Britney (in this case) a client.

10 minutes ago, RussianFan said:

Danja is not that experimental and fresh anymore. His prime is Blackout and that's it. 

I think he did a good job on DJ Khaled's album! 

And maybe Britney is his muse, and he only does a great job when working with her :brit:! He had great instrumentals for her just before Glory!

I think Danja got stale faster than the guy JT used on FS/LS (I forgot his name), but he knows how to showcase her voice the best. He was desperately needed on Glory for vocal production only. So many adlibs were muted on that album and her demos prove that her voice is better unprocessed and he does a really good job on that. He was desperately needed on Private Show. :meltdown:

26 minutes ago, RussianFan said:

Danja is not that experimental and fresh anymore. His prime is Blackout and that's it. 

IDK... we have to test him... He does do researches and he keeps up to date... and his reference isn't surely Selena Gomez tbh

He's not about Pop Music right now, and I think that him and Britney are an awesome artistic couple 

2 hours ago, St3v3n said:

I think he did a good job on DJ Khaled's album! 

And maybe Britney is his muse, and he only does a great job when working with her :brit:! He had great instrumentals for her just before Glory!

Danja and Nelly Furtado were a match made in heaven. Nelly failed to achieve the same kind of succes that loose had. Loose is just like Blackout: a pop anthem if not a bible

13 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

While he was brilliant with Britney during blackout, I feel like this dude keeps mentionkng her name to stay relevant. 

Credit where credit is due: he did share demo material...not so many producers do this...

3 hours ago, sibode said:

Well sis... We need to remember that anyway it's work... They're not friends... LaChapelle is an agency and Britney (in this case) a client.

David LaChapelle is a legendary artist with massive and iconic exhibitions world wide. He's part of one of the most iconic pop culture moments. He's not just a agency or director + LaChapelles attitude is BIG. He's very picky when it comes to choosing artists to work with. For example, he doesn't want to work with Madonna anymore because of creative differences and ''fights''. Britney was very lucky but totally ruined it. I'm a stan since 1998/1999 but I will never forget the disrespect from Britney/her team to one of the best and iconic photographers/directors in the world. And I'm 100% sure he will NEVER work with Britney again. Rightly so...

But ontopic; Blur is Britney's most underrated song ever. It's my favorite Circus song.

7 minutes ago, ITSNICKCRAY said:

David LaChapelle is a legendary artist with massive and iconic exhibitions world wide. He's part of one of the most iconic pop culture moments. He's not just a agency or director + LaChapelles attitude is BIG. He's very picky when it comes to choosing artists to work with. For example, he doesn't want to work with Madonna anymore because of creative differences and ''fights''. Britney was very lucky but totally ruined it. I'm a stan since 1998/1999 but I will never forget the disrespect from Britney/her team to one of the best and iconic photographers/directors in the world. And I'm 100% sure he will NEVER work with Britney again. Rightly so...

True.. :byebitch:

He's always hinting that they're going to collaborate again but I think it's just more wishful thinking on his part honestly. I feel like he puts it out there so Britney will see it and work with him again. I want her to but it comes across as a little desperate imo. 

Archived