Can we appreciate "Autumn goodbye" ?

khaleesi

On 14.07.2017 at 8:46 AM, jamaphone said:

I had the US version of the album (without "Autumn Goodbye"). But I remember hearing a snippet of the song via AOL Instant Messenger.. If you typed a particular code, it would play a clip of the chorus. The code was something like ~01AutumnGoodbye.wav

I enjoyed replaying that snippet and I do wish the song had been on all versions of the album. It's a gem!

I love reading nostalgic posts:crying2:

• 3 years later...
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Danielle1987 said:

Omg you just brought back memories I had completely forgotten. About. I remember writing down the ones I loved, including the ~ & .wav! I remember doing I Want It That Way & Nookie. 

How much more magical was life back then 😭 technology has killed that in my opinion. 

16 minutes ago, GregReid said:

How much more magical was life back then 😭 technology has killed that in my opinion. 

Way too much, so. “Getting on the internet” used to be an activity. Something to do. Now it’s just...there.  Always being used, it’s not like an activity anymore. 

& being online a lot “wasn’t good” (like staying up all night in chat rooms, web surfing). Now everyone stares into their apps like zombies. 

The world was so much better back than & those born into it (technology) have no idea. 

On 7/15/2017 at 3:43 AM, WhatEverYouWant said:

Pretty sure it was the first Britney song I knew besides Baby One More Time.

It was my jam, I remember my friends sister had the album before me and I would always go over and listen to that song specifically :gross: Baby, Crazy, Lucky and Autumn Goodbye were my introduction to Britney. 

I feel like it was the bside on the BOMT single so it was the second britney song I ever heard and I loved it instantly!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived