Minnesota SB Commitee Tweets about SB rumor...

She is NOT performing, get it through your Damn heads. Unless she cancels vegas in november, AND manages to record AND an EPIC single during SB it won’t happen. She neds to commit alot, and she is just not ready.

maybe 2019, but NOTHING is happening this year

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ZAM9315 said:

But at the same time Pepsi isn't just going to throw a name out there this early. and be like yes he/she is performing.  

it could go either way. they could be trying to throw people off if they are in fact in talks with britney but then they could also just be trying to end the speculation if there is no interest in britney. its a constant battle in my head of what i actually believe haha. it just sucks that every year this happens and a lot of us get a glimmer of hope and then get shut down. i also think it speaks volumes that every year her name is brought up, theres a reason for it. despite what some people on here think, there is a desire by the masses to see her perform, for better or worse. shes at that point in her career where shes done so much and has had so many hits that she could really bring the nostalgia factor while still being current. its a great balance to have.

3 hours ago, ohwoahoh said:

Britney not tweeting weeks now is telling something. Her team must be making pubmats now. It's always like that. Artists give their social media a rest then **BAM** surprise big announcement.  :lemmetellu:

she ran out of data after googling too many flower pictures :flawlessbye:

2 hours ago, asitalian12587 said:

it could go either way. they could be trying to throw people off if they are in fact in talks with britney but then they could also just be trying to end the speculation if there is no interest in britney. its a constant battle in my head of what i actually believe haha. it just sucks that every year this happens and a lot of us get a glimmer of hope and then get shut down. i also think it speaks volumes that every year her name is brought up, theres a reason for it. despite what some people on here think, there is a desire by the masses to see her perform, for better or worse. shes at that point in her career where shes done so much and has had so many hits that she could really bring the nostalgia factor while still being current. its a great balance to have.

Agreed... it's really hard to tell what they are doing. Nothing makes sense.  People would definitely tune in and the ratings would be higher than most in years guarantee. She's truly an icon love or hate her. People will want to watch either way. And it would be her chance to kill it!  It would be a dream to see her take the stage and show the world she truly is britney again and has come a long way as a performer since her breakdown. And that's what people always reference too, I just want a fresh intense new perception on her already.  She could totally pull it off.  

Archived