Minnesota SB Commitee Tweets about SB rumor...

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I really don't know... :ehum: Because I mean her name is out there a lot for the SB. It often starts with a rumor that gets confirmed much later. I remember when Gaga was rumored they were shutting it down at first. Until the official announcement. But when there's a big buzz around a name... Something's going on.

5 minutes ago, ubritney said:

Well I really don't know... :ehum: Because I mean her name is out there a lot for the SB. It often starts with a rumor that gets confirmed much later. I remember when Gaga was rumored they were shutting it down at first. Until the official announcement. But when there's a big buzz around a name... Something's going on.

This. Remember the Vegas rumor? We didn't know for the longest time of Vegas was gonna be true or not. Same with X Factor...

guys.. they are negotiating and there is A LOT OF MONEY in between, maybe there will be no payment but IM SURE they are having a hard negotiation about who will paid the production and how big it will be... soo lets wait for september and hope for the best...

I think next year we at least will have another BBMA performance...

Just now, Popeye said:

I think it will happen but a bit later , because the SB guy said NOT BRITNEY so not this year , maybe next

I really don't think so... Gurl, this happens every single year and every single year we have a meltdown over this lol. It's a loop... 
Rumors>>>not happening>>>hopes for the next year>>>>rumors>>>not happening>>>>hopes for the next year>>>>:meltdown:
Been there, done that, whatever. :flawlessbye:

Ohmygod watching that video, it's so crazy how much production expectations & costs - let alone choreographed staging - have increased/improved since those days. Everyone was literally just walking around a stage with a couple light rigs. Hahaha. 

4 minutes ago, rhaul said:

Where is this from? I don't remember :outwithit: Something from Britney Jean promo? 

It's not from the Bingo Jackpot era, it's the interview from the I am the Femme Fatale MTV documentary silly :snapney:

To me that's her most uncomfortable interview ever, her answers were so forced on that talk, however the era was great to me. 

11 minutes ago, ohwoahoh said:

Britney not tweeting weeks now is telling something. Her team must be making pubmats now. It's always like that. Artists give their social media a rest then **BAM** surprise big announcement.  :lemmetellu:

That's not the reason, nobody uses twitter anymore :tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle:

But her instagram has been inactive since July 4.... 10 days ago...that's kindda strange right? :lemmetellu::lemmetellu:

12 hours ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

It would be epic...I don't understand why the Britney Army account would even acknowledge the rumors if they knew it wasn't true at all. It doesn't make any sense and they not only retweeted the billboard poll asking everyone to vote for her, but they are continuing to retweet other fans tweets and liking tweets like this? Even AFTER Pepsi denies it? It's too strange. 

But at the same time Pepsi isn't just going to throw a name out there this early. and be like yes he/she is performing.  

Archived