Poll: What do you miss the most about primeney?

joe sp

What do you miss the most about primeney?  

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Toxin said:

but we are the bad fans..for just wishing shewould give us A LITTLE more.. :kidcries: give us atleast proper choreograph you lazy bish.. && bend ur back too..:kidcries:

imagine if she bent her back because we want her to and then got really hurt :omg: we would feel so guilty tbh

So I was born in 98, and Baby came out in october? I never Witness the primeney era, HOWEVER, watching some of her Oops tour performances, I can see why everyone fell in love with her.

she was so easy to love, had an amazing soothing voice, her dancing was better than anyone since Janet/MJ. She was a sparkle in the industry, a hard worker, everyone’s dream :lemmetellu:

soooo all of the above?

59 minutes ago, Toxin said:

nono i understand absolutely. smoking isn't easy to stop, its not like im shaming her for smoking, its more the fact that shes had all this time to..try and stop? all this money that im sure no one would tell her "no u cant stop smoking".. it just sucks. family member was taken by smoking and its unpleasant to say the least. and i hope whenever you decide to quit just know you have people that will support u all the way :)

No, no-- I know you weren't, I just always avoid giving my opinion on the smoking issue because I don't want to be a hypocrite, lol. But I am so sorry to hear that; it really is a disgusting, awful habit. And thank you! I'm hoping to quit very soon. :)

Obviously her (public) persona and high-energy choreography.

It's amazing to think that she could still potentially be one of the biggest stars today if her performing ability was near her 1998-2004 standards, as her 2009 tour managed to perform better than both Beyonce's and P!nk's despite the lackluster choreography.

Dancing and personality... God, I wanna cry everytime I watch one of her old interviews, shows, live performances and more... She was so alive, with so much passion and it was perfect. I can see why everybody loved her :crying11: Her attitude on stage was killer, even with the goofy faces. Then I watch one of her recent performances and it seems that I'm watching someone else and not her :kidcries:

Her VMA performances, so I guess the closest vote would be her dancing!

Her VMA performances from 1999 to 2003 were God given talent and charisma. It's what set her apart from Christina, and the other female singers. Also, it set her apart from Christina Aguilera, Jessica Simpson, and Mandy Moore.

8 hours ago, The Holy Spearit said:

All of the above. I'm so glad I was able to witness the primeney era and saw her live at the onyx hotel tour but its still sad for me because I love her like I love a family member. I grew up with her. She was my idol. I still love her but I can't relate to her now. She's just a pretty face now. No commitment, no passion, no motivation. Everything she does is half assed now. 2007 and 2010 were 10 and 7 years ago. There's no excuses. She's in a good place in her life right. She's the happiest she's been since 2004. She's just lazy now. I wish I could relive the primeney era again. 

:(

Archived