Can we now agree that...

TomM0RE

Can we now agree that 2018 won't be the 'coming back' we all wanted? She has just scrapped the Superbowl that represents the best promo for a singer. We should not cause other meltdowns in the future.

Maybe she will release a new album with other 2 videos, but for sure she is not going to put herself under the spotlight lile primeney did.

no controversy, no promo, no live singing. Unfortunately we should accept she will never have the success she did before and that she is a nostalgia act because she chooses to be and she is fine with that.

she will go on recording some music and selling some albums and maybe another residency, but we should accept currentney won't change in the future.

:brityeah:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Shadow. said:

Why would they have a big celebration over a single release? The album came out in 1999 and thats what people will celebrate

Not that many will care to notice :tiffcackle:

People will probably acknowledge Baby, the single going number one in every single country, and Britney will prosa bly write something sweet, but that’s it I think? Her 20th anniversary would be right around superbowl too:urite:

1 minute ago, Crayboy said:

People will probably acknowledge Baby, the single going number one in every single country, and Britney will prosa bly write something sweet, but that’s it I think? Her 20th anniversary would be right around superbowl too:urite:

I don't get why people keep thinkng she's gonna do something special for a single. The album I understand because it was her first studio album but i don't expect anything other than a tweet after Larry reminds her of the anniversaries :tiffcackle: 

6 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

I don't get why people keep thinkng she's gonna do something special for a single. The album I understand because it was her first studio album but i don't expect anything other than a tweet after Larry reminds her of the anniversaries :tiffcackle: 

Exactly:cinderellaney:

i expect something special for the albums birthday but not the single, doesn’t make as much sense

Archived