How could this happen? :(

Crayboy

On 7/13/2017 at 5:28 AM, Darna said:

to be honest, I actually enjoyed the Peepshow segment of TCSBS. Minimal choreo as she was just walking around most of the time, but at least she wasn't strutting some unnecessary gestures or dance steps. the abundance of props and dancers did its job in obscuring the fact that Britney can't dance well. also the costumes didn't look cheap, and lastly the segment opened with Marilyn Manson's Sweet Dreams. :myjam: worked well for me. i'd choose that over any of POMney's shitty performances :nydisgust: 

This. Circusney didn't have a lot t of dancing but she was fluid in most things. She didn't look lost or do awkward movements like now. 

Pomney is a mess minus random good moments. 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/13/2017 at 0:34 PM, sibode said:

and even if some of you won't agree... I love this womanizer performance. LOVE THE ENERGY!

Dude wtf are talking about? Energy?! Where? She was like a zoombie. No life, stiff af. She was so lost on the stage.

15 hours ago, Siwon said:

circusney was perfect and you all will deal :flawlessbye:

THIS! Britney skips and walks around POM stage and does arm movements. WB, BOM, MM are probably the only good solid dancing moments. 

My biggsst issue is with Womanizer, she slays the dance break and it's the best dancing of POM, what ruins it is how 90% of the song is walking around, raising her arms or just standing still in one spot. Just remix the damn song down so we don't have to cringe for 3 minutes then get slayed for 30 seconds :triggered:

I don't get what people are talking about with circusney being a bad dancer. Boys, IUSA, Toxic, Get Naked, even POM where she's in a cage, is sickening! Even in the cage she still gives life even though there isn't room to dance.

I'm at a loss as to how anybody could think POM is better than TCSBS. It's like saying MM video is better than Womanizer, it's just factually not true :mattafact:

14 hours ago, WootsWow said:

I never understand how could people love that Circus performance. She literally just walk on the stage most of the time and have a mini 5 secs dance routine here and there. :ponderney:

As much as I hated POM, it's her best show since breakdown lbr. And Crazy/Stronger routine is ******* disgrace to humanity I won't deny.:uknowit:

So basically, what she does during most of POM, walk around? 

Check out BOYS/ IUSA segment, that alone will remind you that Britney's dancing was better during Circus TOUR (not promo) :mattafact:

People might not like the coreo but the stage was massive and she was actually dancing and not walking/ raising her arms up and down 90% of the time. 

I'm fighting a loosing battle here aren't I? :triggered:

1 hour ago, ashleyBritboy said:

So basically, what she does during most of POM, walk around? 

Check out BOYS/ IUSA segment, that alone will remind you that Britney's dancing was better during Circus TOUR (not promo) :mattafact:

People might not like the coreo but the stage was massive and she was actually dancing and not walking/ raising her arms up and down 90% of the time. 

I'm fighting a loosing battle here aren't I? :triggered:

She has way more choreo (although they are awful af) in POM. Circus Tour/Promo had all the cool props and expensive stage which were a big plus that POM never have.

Work *****, Gimme More, Rock n Roll, Baby One More Time, Oops, Slave, Breathe On Me, 3 (RIP), Slumber Party from POM are all solid performance on their own.:ponderney:

Archived