How could this happen? :(

Crayboy

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

pomney is more confident though and thats a big step! she is more fluid in her choreos but she doesnt care about executing them properly though :lemmetellu:

She is not fluid at all:triggered: She is rushing the moves and having spasms. She's not even on beat now. I'd rather have slow circus

11 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

That Circus performance wasn't that great. She looked great physically but she barely danced. And the Circus choreography is actually pretty decent but she hardly did any of it.

Its not about quantity,  its about quality. Pom has quantity but its bad imo.

21 hours ago, sibode said:

That's what I'm asking since Circus... WHERE DID BRITNEY'S LOVE TO DANCE GO??
I agree with some comments... That Circus performance choreography wasn't good, but she was FEELING IT!

SHE WAS AWARE OF BEING BRITNEY SPEARS!

The "Fire cracker" move is something she'd never do nowadays! THat was fluid... Now she doesn't even move her back!

BRITNEY I LOVE YOU BUT STOP BEING STIFF! YOU'RE BRITNEY SPEARS!!! 

I love the fire cracker move 

:crying2:

where is the swagger britnay!?

:snooptoya:

Attitude and energy wise she's just as good but that choreo is just  :girlwhat:

Circus tour was also very extravagant and had alot going on. I think she needs to work the whole stage like she 

21 hours ago, overprotectedd said:

You could've posted a better video definitely...

yas ***** mop the floor with your hair

On 7/13/2017 at 6:57 AM, tsss said:

I'm pretty sure she doesn't dance in her free time 

how is she gonna be fluid if she's not even rehearsing for her show anymore

That's what's so confusing about her. A natural born dancer can't just lose ability to dance and be on beat. Whether u rehearse choreo in spare time or not. It's almost like now she was never a performer and someone magically told her to go on stage and dance

On 13/07/2017 at 8:31 PM, sibode said:

That's what I'm asking since Circus... WHERE DID BRITNEY'S LOVE TO DANCE GO??
I agree with some comments... That Circus performance choreography wasn't good, but she was FEELING IT!

SHE WAS AWARE OF BEING BRITNEY SPEARS!

The "Fire cracker" move is something she'd never do nowadays! THat was fluid... Now she doesn't even move her back!

BRITNEY I LOVE YOU BUT STOP BEING STIFF! YOU'RE BRITNEY SPEARS!!! 

Circus era was amazing! The theme was awesome and yes she seemed to enjoy performing again. Remember when she performed Womanizer on TV three times in the one week!! And this GMA performance boosted her US first week album sales. Oh they were the days ! Yes she is stiff now but I also think the choreography is ****! The hair flips are just a move that she does to make it look like she is dancing. And why do they need to throw her up in the air? Such a waste of time ...

Its true that circusney didnt execute any hardcore choreo like primeney BUT she had fluidity in her moves, she was very relaxed and her stage presence was insane, she literally owned the entire stage she stepped on. Now its completely different for some reason, her dancing is ok, its obvious its not cuz she cant but cuz she wont, but something keeps lacking after fft, i just dont know what :ponderney: 

I never understand how could people love that Circus performance. She literally just walk on the stage most of the time and have a mini 5 secs dance routine here and there. :ponderney:

As much as I hated POM, it's her best show since breakdown lbr. And Crazy/Stronger routine is ******* disgrace to humanity I won't deny.:uknowit:

28 minutes ago, thebestsamuel said:

Circus era was amazing! The theme was awesome and yes she seemed to enjoy performing again. Remember when she performed Womanizer on TV three times in the one week!! And this GMA performance boosted her US first week album sales. Oh they were the days ! Yes she is stiff now but I also think the choreography is ****! The hair flips are just a move that she does to make it look like she is dancing. And why do they need to throw her up in the air? Such a waste of time ...

Ok, the choreos are not that great, but they require to bend your back and SHE DOESN'T DO THAT AT ALL! 
It's like her back is made of concrete!

I appreciate the VMA Make Me performance because at least her movements were fluid and she bended her back! 
But then in POM she didn't!

Holy **** I never realized how bad some of the performances on POM were, especially with it being Toxic. Whether it's the choreo or Britney adding it in herself, it looks like she's just twitching and throwing her arms up to throw her arms up. She's either flailing her arms or getting moved/carried somewhere by her dancers. I mean, her dancer even lifted her leg up for her when she just raised one of them as part of the choreo. I hate to be so negative, but this is bad.

15 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

energy????????????? that performance has no energy at all. in fact it was severely criticized back then. why is people saying it was good now? 

Because Britney reached an even lower kind of low when it comes to performing. I swear, sometimes I cannot believe this is the same Britney Spears that debuted in 1999. I just don't understand. 

I don't see how, apart from the obvious better production/image/10% of the original choreo, that performance is any better than what she does in Vegas.

I agree that her mannerisms and her anxiety have been getting out of control as of late, but that 2008 performance was no better other than Britney looking pretty. :mattafact:

Archived