(POLL): Once Piece of Me ends in December, what should be Britney's next move?

jamesedward94

Once Piece of Me ends in December, what should be Britney's next move?  

129 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know what to expect tbh... Today I'm feeling kinda disappointed 

She promised us to change the Asian Tour from POM by adding more Glory songs... did anyone notice anything?

So... I think she needs to work hard on her image... Today is so important... And she needs to decide if she want to be a performer, a dancer or a singer,
because (between us) if she doesn't move properly, doesn't sing and doesn't care that much bout her videos... what is left?

She needs a major reality check. Her recent comments prove she geuninely thinks she's doing amazing when in actual fact its not good. She needs to change it up if she ever wants success & the gps interest again so I say take a break and find inspiration

she should take a break , anyway her 20  year anniversary is not until towards the end of 2018  and by that time the media will automatically start talking about 20 years of Britney in the industry, so then she can come back with that hype and blow us away

She should take a break, keep on working in B10 and practicing her moves, she needs a real fresh new choreographer that updates her dancing skills and makes her work for real tbh :lessons::lessons::lessons:

I wouldn't mind to see her on the american TV next year, any reality show or popular sitcom with 3-4 episodes appearance, exposure is always good :lemmetellu::lemmetellu::lemmetellu:

Release brand new POP ADDICTIVE DANCING single by the end of 2018, for a 2019 album release and world tour :NYsassy::NYsassy::NYsassy:

Reality: POM extended till June 2018 due to tickets demand &  Selena-gomez-like singles to get that #89 debut on HOT100 :byebitch::byebitch::byebitch:

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
2 hours ago, T0UCH0FMYHAND said:

I think she should take a break and come back with a new team that actually knows what they're doing. 

A long break should've been taken after 2011, no x factor, no piece of ****, nothing. She'll be hitting 40's or maybe be even over 40 if she takes a long break. Then everything will be really ****** up.

Just now, Crayboy said:

Her marketing and presentation 

Alot of it is her fault, but her management is also to blame in some ways tbh

I know that but her team seem to get the blame for everything, britney is at fault too but ofc because she's in a c-ship she is treated like a slave according to some members on here :tiffcackle:

She should keep working on B10 and release it on 2018, but instead of doing a world tour, she has to announce a new residency to start at the end of the year, in Vegas, New York or wherever she wants, but this time they have to give B10 its space and promotion, BEFORE the actual residency begins, so by the time it starts, we already have at least a couple of singles off the album, and she had already performed them at some awards shows, tv shows, etc.

She can always tour again in some of the breaks, but she needs to keep performing constantly so she doesn't lose practice. A long break would be the worst she could do right now.

I think that she's going to continue work on B10 and release it sometime in 2018, then have a nice little era with a smaller tour, maybe 3 or 4 months. Nothing major like her big world tours. I don't expect the 20 year anniversary stuff to happen until early 2019. They're going to follow what happened with the singles collection and it would be weird if they started it in October of 2018. January 2019 is much better. So they may do that, and it could possibly lead into a nice little anniversary era, but I think another residency is more plausible. 

I really don't think she should take a break, i mean performing 2-3 days a week, with vacations for months, i actually think she is very privileged and she has earned it, but nowadays taking a break, would do worst for her, i love her, but the GP will totally forget about her, if they haven't yet, let's be real, and i know we shouldn't care but, gaining new fans would be awesome! What she really needs is to FIRE her team and get new people, young people with fresh ideas

Archived