Will b10 flop?

Guest $elfish

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, The Genuine said:

Based on what ? 

What is "flop" means to you ? 

Based on the last two albums that failed to make it and the poor effort her team put on them

It's not enough to have good quality music if we're the only ones who know about it  

if they give it circus promo treatment it'll do well, if they continue behaving like with ff bj and glory its gonna sell even worse than glory did :) if b10 gets the same treatment i will officially know they all stopped giving a **** together and i ll be done tbh

Guest $elfish
5 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

Most of highly demanded current popstars albums/singles are flopping this year so what makes you think B10 won't be any difference? :tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle:

True:omg:

nicki flopped abit , Selena flopped , katy flopped 

and so did Gaga the list goes on but I wonder why:nocomprende::calculating:

Guest $elfish
1 hour ago, Dynasty said:

if they give it circus promo treatment it'll do well, if they continue behaving like with ff bj and glory its gonna sell even worse than glory did :) if b10 gets the same treatment i will officially know they all stopped giving a **** together and i ll be done tbh

Agree but ff had a moderate amount of promo 

certainly much better than bj and glory 

I think most of circus' success Is due to it being her comeback album although it did get good promo

Guest $elfish
2 hours ago, "I always sing live!" said:

I'm over the word flop, seriously, Nelly Furtado's new album didn't even chart at all, Rihanna has 8 albums and only the two most recent ones have gone #1, #3 isn't bad, guys. :cigney:

Especially if it is for  a  almost 20 year old career:whitney:

Guest $elfish
3 hours ago, reecejwilson said:

What about Madonna when she released Hung Up? That was all over the place and I still hear it at grocery stores and kid's disco's today :meltdown:
I'm scared Britney is going to be considered an old **** in the future :sassybrit:

Omg I used to love hang up:unbelievableney: I used to shake my 6 year old *** to it :urite:

Guest $elfish
5 hours ago, Ooh Ooh Baby said:

It will flop unless she has a top 10 hit that has longevity on the charts. Since that isn't going to happen expect a repeat of B8 & B9.

They did say they weren't searching for hits with glory I hope they do with b10 we need a top 10 bop indeed :brit:

5 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

Most of highly demanded current popstars albums/singles are flopping this year so what makes you think B10 won't be any difference? :tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle:

I truly hope I'm wrong :tifftear::tifftear::tifftear:

Example: Kitty Purri.  :tiffcackle:

Archived