Will b10 flop?

Guest $elfish

Guest $elfish

What do you ppl think? 

Will team B learn from their mistakes like they did with glory and keep improving 

or will they completely abandon the album like glory & myah Jean 

Discuss:mattafact:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well if she did a world tour for it, it might do a lot better tbh. The other two albums flopped because

> Well, BJ was all thanks [not] to will.i.am

> Limited promotion

> All the promo she did didn't even focus on the actual albums. In interviews, she talked about the album for like the first 2 minutes then the rest of the time was all about Vegas

I mean I'm not  cynical, shes never gunna sell the number of albums she did back in her heyday but I actually think if she releases B10 and then announces a world tour,   itll definitely help boost her sales

It is not just about the album anymore, I think we're struggling with the fact that she isn't really that interested in promoting her music. (Which is understandable since she has been doing the same thing for a long time now)

I doubt she will do any huge impact into the newer generation however if she does plan to change her game she needs to work harder for an era to be successful and not just delivere good pop music.

Archived