how y'all been… check out my Super Bowl mix

jordanmtaylor

figured the small  selection of her most significant songs make it seem realistic, setlist is as follows

"STRONGER" (starts on a lift in middle of stadium, lots of pyro, wearing a cape, slowly descends throughout performance until the bridge, where she rips off coat to reveal sexier ensemble and dance throughout bridge, where she then drops on her knees laying down in her iconic pose at the start of "here i go…." slowly moving on a conveyer belt to the b stage to start womanizer

"WOMANIZER" all male dancers, lots of dancers jumping as britney pushes them, commands them around the stage, during chorus britney struts back to center stage to perform the dance break/prepare for next number

"ROCK N' ROLL" W/Joan Jett   giant portion of stage lifts up entirely and rotates in the air with britney and joan on it. both wearing sunglasses, a leather jacket, and  holding real microphones, very simple lighting most likely wide shots showing whole stadium singing along, lots of fire though 

"SLAVE 4 U" starts number off with the rock n roll stage set descending, britney takes off jacket and sunglasses and proceeds to command the stage with a DWAD style performance and choreography, entire performance on center stage

"TOXIC" britney performs slow part laying on ground surrounded by fog, gets up and performs decent choreography. for the bridge, red laser "beams" will be displayed throughout the stage will britney will "avoid" by sliding under them, rolling, etc (similar to this part in the toxic music video)

"MAKE ME…" (only two dancers beside britney, simple lighting, audience is lit up, possibly a huge projection of britney mimicking her dance moves)

"….BABY ONE MORE TIME" simple choreography, possibly water effects, lots of pyro and great shots of britney, ending the number by suddenly falling, similar to how madonna ended her Super Bowl show

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, jordanmtaylor said:

figured the small  selection of her most significant songs make it seem realistic, setlist is as follows

"STRONGER" (starts on a lift in middle of stadium, lots of pyro, wearing a cape, slowly descends throughout performance until the bridge, where she rips off coat to reveal sexier ensemble and dance throughout bridge, where she then drops on her knees laying down in her iconic pose at the start of "here i go…." slowly moving on a conveyer belt to the b stage to start womanizer

"WOMANIZER" all male dancers, lots of dancers jumping as britney pushes them, commands them around the stage, during chorus britney struts back to center stage to perform the dance break/prepare for next number

"ROCK N' ROLL" W/Joan Jett   giant portion of stage lifts up entirely and rotates in the air with britney and joan on it. both wearing sunglasses, a leather jacket, and  holding real microphones, very simple lighting most likely wide shots showing whole stadium singing along, lots of fire though 

"SLAVE 4 U" starts number off with the rock n roll stage set descending, britney takes off jacket and sunglasses and proceeds to command the stage with a DWAD style performance and choreography, entire performance on center stage

"TOXIC" britney performs slow part laying on ground surrounded by fog, gets up and performs decent choreography. for the bridge, red laser "beams" will be displayed throughout the stage will britney will "avoid" by sliding under them, rolling, etc (similar to this part in the toxic music video)

"MAKE ME…" (only two dancers beside britney, simple lighting, audience is lit up, possibly a huge projection of britney mimicking her dance moves)

"….BABY ONE MORE TIME" simple choreography, possibly water effects, lots of pyro and great shots of britney, ending the number by suddenly falling, similar to how madonna ended her Super Bowl show

DELUSIONAL SUPER BOWL 2041?! :dead:

Cute remix, but you should know that all Super Bowl performers should at least have one empowering/inspiring song which is to be performed at the end.:whitney:

Maybe leave Stronger for the ending? i dont know

good job tho:tiffanynod:

1 hour ago, Mr. Lucky said:

DELUSIONAL SUPER BOWL 2041?! :dead:

Cute remix, but you should know that all Super Bowl performers should at least have one empowering/inspiring song which is to be performed at the end.:whitney:

Maybe leave Stronger for the ending? i dont know

good job tho:tiffanynod:

bad romance says hi

Archived