One thing I don't want you guys to complain about the Glory era

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest it is a bunch of songs that are very incoherent in terms of style and production, which diminishes the quality of the album quite much for my liking. Seen as an album I think it is not that strong. Individual songs, yes.

What I want to say, Glory rather feels like a compilation, not an album therefore I rank it behind ITZ, Blackout, Circus and FF in terms of coherence and "album feeling".

My opinion, don´t attack me.

8 minutes ago, pieceof15yearold*loveyall said:

To be honest it is a bunch of songs that are very incoherent in terms of style and production, which diminishes the quality of the album quite much for my liking. Seen as an album I think it is not that strong. Individual songs, yes.

What I want to say, Glory rather feels like a compilation, not an album therefore I rank it behind ITZ, Blackout, Circus and FF in terms of coherence and "album feeling".

I get what you're saying. A lot of different styles. But still... flawless :D 

Guest $elfish

I love glory and brinny but tbh im getting bored:moorangu: there's nothing new she isn't preforming on any major events or putting out any music and it's really  boring being a britney  stan rn so I'm turning in my stan card until b10 and imma stan nicki for now:Lshark:

The album isnt bad but it copied every chart trend and even Britney herself said she was inspired by Selena hence why her writers are a part of the album.

Its by no means a bad album but it seemed like a desperate attempt from Britney to become relevant again.

I wish she would find that passion and inspiration she had on ITZ & Blackout.

6 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

The album isnt bad but it copied every chart trend and even Britney herself said she was inspired by Selena hence why her writers are a part of the album.

Its by no means a bad album but it seemed like a desperate attempt from Britney to become relevant again.

She really drove music in new directions with those two

24 minutes ago, Damsel in Distress said:

It's a great summer album.

Had the best vacation on a beautiful island,

my hot boyfriend, cocktails and Glory.

This album may not be her best but it will always

take me back to that time.

:foh:

glory, the island and your hot boyfriend slays :flawlessbye:

28 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

Are we sure she wasn't thinking about ariana tho? :tiffcackle:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, pieceof15yearold*loveyall said:

I respect your opinion but um...Circus and ITZ are like compilations as well, they both have a mash up of random sounds.  

44 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

I disagree, I feel like FF was her attempt to be relevant again (and it worked).

Selena herself never really copies trends, she doesn't have generic songs. She does pop music but it always sounds a little left field. 

Glory is a great album and I'm curious to see how it ages with time. 

Glory is a good album but it was not innovative, and great Britney Spears albums are innovative: In The Zone, Blackout and Femme Fatale

These albums influenced the industry for years and made a huge impact on both fans and general public

I love Glory but it was a hit and miss and it is not as great as some say... but still a step forward after what happened with Britney Jean

Just now, DMVofficial said:

I disagree, I feel like FF was her attempt to be relevant again (and it worked).

Selena herself never really copies trends, she doesn't have generic songs. She does pop music but it always sounds a little left field. 

Glory is a great album and I'm curious to see how it ages with time. 

I disagree I think FF was one of the albums that introduced dubstep to the charts. We'll agree to disagree tho :soyeah: 

1 hour ago, pieceof15yearold*loveyall said:

Girl what? LOL. ITZ(flawless) and Circus are both all over the place in terms of "style".

Archived