How would you feel if Super Bowl was interactive

naturalplayboy

Like the fans got to choose the show. Say they put up a poll of different choices. Like say Brian Friedman or wade robson. Or pink or blue for an outfit. Baby one more time or oops. Special guest that plays the guitar or that can dance.

would you feel comfortable with the fans and general public choosing how the performance would be crafted?

i don't trust the fans after they chose criminal. What other flops did the fans choose in her career?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Damsel in Distress said:

No. Polls got us Criminal and Slumber Party.:drinky:

criminal is way popular in my country than any song she released after criminal :calculating:

6 out of 10 people had criminal back then as their ringtone on their phones :nocomprende:

Just now, Damsel in Distress said:

It's not a bad song it's not a great song either.

Does anyone listen to it now in your country?

Like, say, Toxic?

:whitney:

yes. i randomly hear criminal but only as a ringtone.\

the melody is so likeable for the taste of people in my country.

i played it a few months ago at the work and one of my friends said `oh is that britney? i didnt know she sang it. i was just hearing the melody evertwhere`

54 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

Like the fans got to choose the show. Say they put up a poll of different choices. Like say Brian Friedman or wade robson. Or pink or blue for an outfit. Baby one more time or oops. Special guest that plays the guitar or that can dance.

would you feel comfortable with the fans and general public choosing how the performance would be crafted?

i don't trust the fans after they chose criminal. What other flops did the fans choose in her career?

:wyd:

Guest T0UCH0FMYHAND
1 hour ago, Damsel in Distress said:

No. Polls got us Criminal and Slumber Party.:drinky:

Both are flawless songs, don't be salty because they didn't chart well only because of the lack of promotion.  :britannoyed:

Archived