[XRAY Request] Magazine scans 1999 - present

Niki

Hey guys,

you might know Sil, Alexia and me from UTB and since some years from XRAY.

We rebuilt XRAY this year again and we already have  over 487.000 pics again <3.

Right now I reupload all missing 2003 magazine scans and it came to my mind that we have some great collector's in Exhale maybe.

So my big hope is now that some of you are able to scan their magazine scans for XRAY???? We literally take all from 1999-present.

You could send them via mail, you could upload them here or you just register on XRAY and upload them on your own.

We will credit you of course for every scan!!!!

So now I just hope someone will say 'YES BABY' :Lshark:

Help us to make XRAY complete...:bigkiss:

BTW I uploaded all my german magazine scans...you can find them all in the gallery :)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

Wait UTB as in UntouchableBritney.net? :calculating: 

I used to check that and WorldofBritney religiously! Are fansites still a thing now? :plzexplain:

UTB was UntouchableBritney.Net yes... and we girls were doing Killthelights (the gallery).

Now we are doing XRAY.  I always dreamed of having a complete gallery lol. Guess not many people share this dream lol.

25 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

I already did some contribution as a peace offering. :kisses:

I saw you guys already organizing it.

I was thinking about it was you. Thx for the pics. But don't wonder I won't have much time to move or replace them soon.

I will expect my baby in around one week:jumpney:. Nice to see you are not against XRAY anymore:plzney:

18 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

Also, I have a mag from Perú if you're interested. :brit:

I am interested of course :)))

2 minutes ago, Niki said:

I was thinking about it was you. Thx for the pics. But don't wonder I won't have much time to move or replace them soon.

I will expect my baby in around one week:jumpney:. Nice to see you are not against XRAY anymore:plzney:

I am interested of course :)))

OMG congrats on your baby! :omgreallyney:

I wasn't against XRAY, I just didn't like some things about it, BUT it is all good now, I found out what really happened. :) Hopefully Xray's staff can help you out.

I will scan the mag and upload them.

16 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

OMG congrats on your baby! :omgreallyney:

I wasn't against XRAY, I just didn't like some things about it, BUT it is all good now, I found out what really happened. :) Hopefully Xray's staff can help you out.

I will scan the mag and upload them.

Thanks again and maybe u can write some info for the scans. so its easier for us to move them :)

Archived