Break The Ice Is My Favorite Music Video, And ******* Will Deal

The attitude, the plot, the outfit, the stunts, the COLORS.:mattafact: Y'all are just pressed that she wasn't physically in it, as if she's the only singer who's ever done that. :byebitch: Never mind the fact that the video was 100% her idea, AND she was too busy recovering from her downward spiral in a hospital at the time. :reductive: 

But Break The Ice slays, and if it was in live action, all you hoes would be crawling all over each other claiming it as Toxic 2.0, which it already is. :whitney: DEAL WITH IT. :lessons: 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly can't picture a music video with Britney actually in it for this song, idky. I don't watch it often at all, but I think the official video is really well done and really fitting for both the song and the era it was released in. It goes along with the futuristic, Blade Runner type vibe that was also used in Kanye West's Stronger video. 

2 hours ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

I love BTI. It was great animation and interesting story. I'm in the unpopular opinion that I'd be here for more good animated videos 

Same. I also really enjoyed KTL, too. (The animation was a bit hideous, but I liked the story it was teasing us with. Should've done the whole song instead of two minutes, though.)

22 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Same. I also really enjoyed KTL, too. (The animation was a bit hideous, but I liked the story it was teasing us with. Should've done the whole song instead of two minutes, though.)

Wasn't it a winner of some contest? Fans made the concept or something? 

always thought man on the moon would make a cute animated video

Archived