Billboard Super Bowl Poll

AmberLouise

21 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Tell me about it:nicki2: I don't know a single song from them:mattafact:

I don't get why a local act (Asia) would perform in the biggest American event... Americans must know them in order for them to perform there...

my thoughts exactly even Psy is more well known. LOL

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Isla. said:

I STILL think she should perform in 2019.

Ffs knowing their annoying fans they will win the poll... 

EDIT: Okay I voted and BTS have 73% of the vote!!! The others never stood a chance :moorangu: 

It reminds me of the BBMAS, we voted for BTS against JB,Selena, etc and we reached in about a day 16-20 million votes :flawlessbye: and by the way i think in the final we reached about 300 million votes.

18556092_427347104304004_405167617583403

39 minutes ago, ohoney said:

It reminds me of the BBMAS, we voted for BTS against JB,Selena, etc and we reached in about a day 16-20 million votes :flawlessbye: and by the way i think in the final we reached about 300 million votes.

I thought it was more than 400million tweets 

the other fanbases could never 8c7924d636d14ef4f1453b66c23c546a.jpg 

22 hours ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

Omg her official fan army on twitter posted it and told everyone to vote. Is britneys team actually serious about super bowl?! And also BTS stans are so delusional like in order to be in the Super Bowl you have to be known to the GP and have actual hits....:tiffcackle:

Lmao billboard just used BTS fans for clicks; they will never play the super bowl

1 hour ago, ohoney said:

Poor Selena with 1% :britdrown: 

46 minutes ago, ohoney said:

I don't but damn...where's the receipt? And by the way i don't think they will vote on this pool tbh.

the receipt was a twitter page which was counting ( dont know how ) the tweets.  It may be wrong anyway

Some of them vote for BTS just to spread their name and yes they know they're not gonna be chosen :tiffcackle: no one can be delusional like that

3 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Poor Selena with 1% :britdrown: 

Most of them gave up, and JB fans  were saying ''oh yes we don't care'' blah blah (typical excuses to avoid saying they are losing) YET they used their ''VOTE ATTACK'' to try to win, this was the BTS hashtag versus the JB hashtag yet they called us ''cheaters'' :britdrown: 

1 hour ago, ohoney said:

Most of them gave up, and JB fans  were saying ''oh yes we don't care'' blah blah (typical excuses to avoid saying they are losing) YET they used their ''VOTE ATTACK'' to try to win, this was the BTS hashtag versus the JB hashtag yet they called us ''cheaters'' :britdrown: 

Nnnnnn those beliebers are too slow :britdrown: 

1 hour ago, Siwon said:

the receipt was a twitter page which was counting ( dont know how ) the tweets.  It may be wrong anyway

Some of them vote for BTS just to spread their name and yes they know they're not gonna be chosen :tiffcackle: no one can be delusional like that

Some ARMY are voting just for the sake of it. :tiffcackle:

Archived