Billboard Super Bowl Poll

AmberLouise

3 minutes ago, cheri said:

definitely...i mean just look at the rhcp disaster. no hate, love the chili peppers but it's understandable why metallica doesnt wanna get themselves into that ****.

i kinda think it'll be rihanna or taylor. i read taylor is rumored to be launching her new **** at the vmas this year. :tiffcackle:

Eww, Taylor is so mediocre. She has just an ok voice with dozens of songwriters helping her out. Shake it Off is one of the most basic songs of all time.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I STILL think she should perform in 2019.

19 hours ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Why did they add BTS:watrusayin: They are far from being allowed as guests and their fans will win the poll... Billboard thirsty for them non sense clicks:surething:

Ffs knowing their annoying fans they will win the poll... 

EDIT: Okay I voted and BTS have 73% of the vote!!! The others never stood a chance :moorangu: 

Since kpop is already taking over the world (and Exhell), I think Dalshabet should do the Super Bowl

The world would be SHOOK :lemmetellu:

BTS won't do it for sure, they have a huge international fanbase but they're main focus is still Korean market.
I'd love Britney to do that but idk if she's ready.

16 minutes ago, Acai Berry said:

Since kpop is already taking over the world (and Exhell), I think Dalshabet should do the Super Bowl

The world would be SHOOK :lemmetellu:

BTS won't do it for sure, they have a huge international fanbase but they're main focus is still Korean market.
I'd love Britney to do that but idk if she's ready.

Dalshabet is not even popular as BTS, not even close. :orangu: 

40 minutes ago, MitchellFierce said:

Wait a year. Give Rihanna 2018, so Britney can really prep a great show, release a new album and tour Europe/South America, do some impactive US/worldwide promo, and then do Super Bowl 2019.

Maybe B10 is almost done... :girlwhat:

6 hours ago, cheri said:

i think eminem would be pretty awesome also, maybe as a featuring act though since he'd have to censor so much **** if he was the main act. lose yourself would go off

Eminem would be amazing. Best-selling rapper of all time, one of the best-selling artists of all time worldwide...And he's just insanely talented, with a gigantic catalog of hits. In fact, I have a hard time believing he's never even been considered, unless it really is simply due to what you said (i.e., the excessive censoring his lyrics would necessitate at a "family-friendly" event). 

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
22 hours ago, Daxx said:

The BTS' bots votes are ridiculous :nicki2:

Tell me about it:nicki2: I don't know a single song from them:mattafact:

I don't get why a local act (Asia) would perform in the biggest American event... Americans must know them in order for them to perform there...

Archived