Billboard Super Bowl Poll

AmberLouise

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here we go again, Exhell users true colors, calling a korean kpop group 'japanese', making fun of it just because they are winning :orangu:. Y'all should work hard instead of insulting a very talented group that's been serving PERFOMANCES, AMAZING CHOREOS AND GOOD FANSERVICE. For those who called them ''nothing'' do you actually took the time to know about them well? Or you're all just salty as **** and close-minded? Stop giving the fandom a bad (worse) image than it already has. I can understand that some of you don't agree with a non-american group perfoming but the rest is NOT necessary, be respectful, most of you are adults. :sickofu: 

1 minute ago, ohoney said:

Here we go again, Exhell users true colors, calling a korean kpop group 'japanese', making fun of it just because they are winning :orangu:. Y'all should work hard instead of insulting a very talented group that's been serving PERFOMANCES, AMAZING CHOREOS AND GOOD FANSERVICE. For those who called them ''nothing'' do you actually took the time to know about them well? Or you're all just salty as **** and close-minded? Stop giving the fandom a bad (worse) image than it already has. I can understand that some of you don't agree with a non-american group perfoming but the rest is NOT necessary, be respectful, most of you are adults. :sickofu: 

this isn't a whatever pop group forum so....:walkonby: (or at least this section)

nobody is denying their talent, but they're irrelevant in the US and would never headline a Super Bowl 

2 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

this isn't a whatever pop group forum so....:walkonby: (or at least this section)

nobody is denying their talent, but they're irrelevant in the US and would never headline a Super Bowl 

They are irrelevant to the GP not the US (their US tour SOLD-OUT). It doesn't matter if it is OR NOT a pop group forum, this is about being respectful, period. I don't agree with them perfoming there though, i don't want to see them getting backlash. 

Just now, ohoney said:

They are irrelevant to the GP not the US (their US tour SOLD-OUT). It doesn't matter if it is OR NOT a pop group forum, this is about being respectful, period. I don't agree with them perfoming there though, i don't want to see them getting backlash. 

nobody is bashing or insulting them so... you decided to take offense personally

giphy.gif

Archived