i just bought a M&G. Can you share your experience?

Ttttoxic

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Javier Nicolas said:

Hey guys!

I'm freaking out rn because i just bought a M&G for her show on Dec 27th. I literally haven't stopped crying the whole day :sobbing:

I wanted to ask you about your M&G experiences. Is she nice? Can you give her gifts? etc etc

:hugs:

how much was it?

Everyone says she's incredibly sweet. Just try and be one of the first in line so you get her while she's fresh.

You can give her a gift. I think Fe takes them and leaves them in her dressing room though. Although I did read about a fan that managed to sneak a necklace in and gave it to her personally and she loved it.

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
8 minutes ago, Javier Nicolas said:

Hey guys!

I'm freaking out rn because i just bought a M&G for her show on Dec 27th. I literally haven't stopped crying the whole day :sobbing:

I wanted to ask you about your M&G experiences. Is she nice? Can you give her gifts? etc etc

:hugs:

I've never had the iconic chance to hun, but what a lot of people say is to not be scared while still not over the top. But SLAYYYY:brit:

You're gonna ask her to do the Superbowl/a World Tour, right? Larry will be by the side, so tell him we want a top notch one. Thing is it's gonna have to be for 2019...

I'd have to contain myself not to ask her about Rebellion:urite:

3 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

I've never had the iconic chance to hun, but what a lot of people say is to not be scared while still not over the top. But SLAYYYY:brit:

You're gonna ask her to do the Superbowl/a World Tour, right? Larry will be by the side, so tell him we want a top notch one. Thing is it's gonna have to be for 2019

I'd have to contain myself not to ask her about Rebellion:urite:

I'm gonna ask her what happened with Original Doll :lemmetellu:

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
28 minutes ago, Javier Nicolas said:

:dead: Slay my ******* life, but literally... please ask her and say that we're waiting for that and we want Rebellion as the 1st single.:omg:

Go in with an idea already of what you want to say - like this is your one chance to talk to Britney Spears and ask her any question, so be prepared. Don't waste both your and her time with "I love you" nonsense. 

Right after you introduce yourselves she's gonna immediately lean in to try and get the photo taken. Step back and start talking to her, so you're not facing the camera and they won't take the photo. Nobody is going to cut you off, but it's up to you to have the confidence to do your thing. 

And definitely try to be at the front of the line. Everybody is standing in a jumble when security gives you a run down of the rules, so just be at the front of that and then you'll already be in place to be at the head of the line. 

I hope you have a wonderful time and ask her a question about something the fan base is dying to know. But it is your time, so do what makes you happy. 

5 hours ago, Javier Nicolas said:

Do it. It's not taboo to ask an artist a question about their work. She'll give you some sort of answer - just phrase your question so that it avoids getting an answer like "Yeah it was cool."

Don't freak out, cry, or be overly gushy or she may be nervous and awkward. Just have a good time and be respectful and polite. So don't ask any inappropriate or bizarre questions, because let's be honest, she's not going to answer anything about lip syncing, Rebellion or any of the "off limits" questions. Those are a bit disrespectful to her and a best left unasked.  

Remember, Britney meets tons of fans all the time and probably hundreds of people a week, she can't remember everyone. And although I'm sure that she loves her fans dearly, this means a lot more to you than it does her. Just be cool, and enjoy the experience. Maybe even a small and thoughtful gift with a note or letterfor Fe to bring to her. And wear a sweet outfit for the picture, preferably her favorite color.  :saycheese:

A famous personality (who has interviewed her before) did a meet and greet and shared his experience.

she didn't recognise them as someone from the industry and treated him like a fan. They said:

before you meet her, her team TELL you whether she is in the mood for talking today and that it will be so quick you might only get to ask her how she is

The team also TELL you that you're only allowed to put one arm around her, emphasis on 'only one'. 

Archived