So i covered/reimagined "Showdown"....

sativa

ok some of y'all would probably recognized me for my Pretty Girls remixes ;)

so i did a cover/reimagination of "Showdown" on my latest double-release EP it'll mean the world to me if y'all would give it a listen

p/s i'm more of a experimental electronic producer now in contrast to my old trap music so it probably wouldn't be as catchy :brit: thank you!! 

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Darluke_ said:

ok some of y'all would probably recognized me for my Pretty Girls remixes ;)

so i did a cover/reimagination of "Showdown" on my latest double-release EP it'll mean the world to me if y'all would give it a listen

p/s i'm more of a experimental electronic producer now in contrast to my old trap music so it probably wouldn't be as catchy :brit: thank you!! 

showdown is great! Nice instrumentals and **** vocals too. T4P
I would die to hear a version with this music and britney vocals though, do it man! :)

4 hours ago, Alex_1991 said:

showdown is great! Nice instrumentals and **** vocals too. T4P
I would die to hear a version with this music and britney vocals though, do it man! :)

thank you! I would honestly remix tracks from ITZ but there aren't really many of clean acapellas from ITZ out here though :(

57 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

This is so cool. Showdown is one of my fave songs ever!!! I love the moodiness and darkness of it, it reminds me a bit of Massive Attack. It's awesome, you should do more! 

thank you so much!!! :crying2: I have an entire full length project on my SoundCloud you should check it out it you want! thank you so much sweetie ;)

Archived