Make Me Is Sooo 90's

OCBoy1985

• Super Mods
11 hours ago, Damsel in Distress said:

Everyday being reminded of this great song and how

bad it was butchered with the Mickey Mouse video.

:yeahsure:

It's the only thing I can never let them get away with. Such a perfect song that deserves a perfect video. 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Little me said:

No way. The 90's were too campy. I fell out of love with Make me when I saw the video. I still don't know what the entire song sounds like. I couldn't stop imagining the fat guy and Britney walking around him gigling in a cringeworthy way.. Or the women giggling at the beginning of the video! Omg! No! Sorry guys. 

:sofedup:

On 7/11/2017 at 0:34 PM, Little me said:

No way. The 90's were too campy. I fell out of love with Make me when I saw the video. I still don't know what the entire song sounds like. I couldn't stop imagining the fat guy and Britney walking around him gigling in a cringeworthy way.. Or the women giggling at the beginning of the video! Omg! No! Sorry guys. 

Girl BYE! :ririshade1:

On 7/11/2017 at 10:09 AM, Kisle said:

While I LOVE Make Me, it sounds nothing like a 90's song. Still flawless though. ;) 

On 7/11/2017 at 11:22 AM, G-unit said:

I don't think it sounds 90's, but EASILY my fav Britney first single.   Holy **** I love this song so much.  So **** and so vibey.

On 7/11/2017 at 1:57 PM, puppylo16 said:

Yeah doesn't sound 90s but it's definitely still my jam. It's still on heavy rotation on my iPod compared to her other songs. 

On 7/11/2017 at 6:39 PM, sibode said:

It's really up to date tbh... Nothing like a 90s song... 

HTFY recalls 90s songs, not MM :tbh:

On 7/11/2017 at 5:11 PM, Darluke_ said:

i love this song, hands down one of my top lead singles from her tbh :lemmetellu:

Darluke, you should try to remix. It to sound more 90s pls.  Me trying to remix a song ends up being scrapped

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQooOpDAUct/

I never really thought of Make Me as "90's" but now that you mention it I can sort of imagine it being like an updated Toni Braxton song for the '10's.  I can totally imagine her tone and flavor all over a track like this -- it would sound completely different but still work really well.

Regardless, I absolutely love this song. Stunning.

On 7/11/2017 at 0:34 PM, Little me said:

MAKE ME IS EASILY ONE OF HER BEST SONG , GOOD VIDEO OR NOT , DON'T DESRTOY SONG BECAUSE THE VIDEO IS CRAP . THE QUALITY IS STILL THERE . THE SONG IS OF HER BEST , MAYBE NOT THE MOST POPULAR ONE , BUT IN TERM OF QUALITY IT IS . SO IF YOU ARE HERE TO HERE ... YOU CAN LEAVE , BECAUSE THIS IS A BRITNEY SPEARS FORUM AND BELIEVE IT OR NOT , IT'S PACKED WITH FANS THAT CAN APRECIATE HER ART NOT HATE ON EVERYTHING !!!! SURE THERE IS SOME STUFF THAT AREN'T EXELLENT , BUT THERE'S STILL QUALITY IN WHAT SHE DOES.:flawlessbye:

Archived