Britney is called 'irrelevant' and a 'has-been' in front of her children [VIDEO]

Mr. Lucky

WTF?! Why are the paparazzi still hounding her like that? I intially thought this video was from 2007, but nope, it's from 2014.:calculating:

And that *******, yelling stuff at her in front of her children...

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!?!:embarrassney:

Poor Britney, of course she'd rather be oblivious to the outside world... 

Stay strong queen and you do you!:comingthru:

xoxo

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Tetris said:

It sounded like "Britney you're STILL relevant." Not "irrelevant."

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Britney and her entourage cause a brief disturbance in an airport because of the paparazzi and some random angry person yells "britney you're still relevant"?:whitney:

a fan would've said "britney i love u", or "britney ignore them", or even "britney you're the best!!" boo

just sayin' ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

2 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Her last major hit song was 5 years ago. Her last #1 album was over 6 years ago. What are you smoking? :triggered: 

but most people on here say she's still slaying and would stone you if you said otherwise

so which one is it i'm confused?

24pezrq.gif

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
14 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Who the **** calls someone irrelevant and a has-been in front of their CHILDREN? :wtf: Just because it's true doesn't mean it's ok to say to her face.

Where did they say it? I couldn't hear it...:calculating:

Just heard it, it sounds more like 'you're still relevant', where's the has been part tho?

3 hours ago, Tetris said:

It sounded like "Britney you're STILL relevant." Not "irrelevant."

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

3 hours ago, Mr. Lucky said:

Britney and her entourage cause a brief disturbance in an airport because of the paparazzi and some random angry person yells "britney you're still relevant"?:whitney:

a fan would've said "britney i love u", or "britney ignore them", or even "britney you're the best!!" boo

just sayin' ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

:jfallonlol:

Archived