Justin Tranter Says Britney Had Some "Really Cool F—ked-Up Ideas For Songs"

Jordan Miller

Now if only her team could actually ******* market her to the younger music fans, she would still be slaying with such amazing music. Glory is, easily, one of her best albums.  It's up there with ITZ and Blackout.  It's unfortunate that it failed because she and her team have lost all ability to market.  What happened to her team?   They were phenomenal from the "...BOMT" to "ITZ" eras...and then they went straight to **** from "Blackout" to "Glory".  They didn't event take full advantage of the comeback hype with Circus.  So sad...she should still be selling like Beyonce, especially now that her music isn't such blatant pop and has a little more flare to it.  I am still blown away by "Glory" and I'm so thrilled that the people she worked with give her credit for being involved and in control.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this makes me happy!!! Just like me is unique! Love the guitar soft western vibes 

9 minutes ago, The Holy Spearit said:

I hope we get the disturbing songs from her one day. I want an album with songs about brain surgery, *********, being a hitman and on a mission to ****** your boyfriend but you risk your love for him (perfume original video concept) and maybe a song about death. 

:weirdmeout:

Guest Diamond Horse
15 minutes ago, The Holy Spearit said:

I hope we get the disturbing songs from her one day. I want an album with songs about brain surgery, *********, being a hitman and on a mission to ****** your boyfriend but you risk your love for him (perfume original video concept) and maybe a song about death. 

Yeah, she should make a song about goblins :saycheese:

or just some fantasy or horror theme in general.

Something that sounds a little like Bauhaus's She´s In Parties perhaps?

5 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

It's really frustrating how involved she is BTS and when they ask her about **** on TV where it counts and the GP is watching she's like:

"Idk i think its just a song lolz" :idkney:

Like, let's be more aware please and stop making everyone think you're a talentless bimbo. :cooltshirt:

She said that about Oops I Did It Again. When she first came out in the 90s, she hated the direction her label took her in with her music. They were just "hits" for her to succeed. I know she says things like "it's just cool and fun. It's about 'a girl who looks just like me'". Still, oops is a special one that she probably does not like much anymore, which is why she could give a rats *** what it's about and is why she says "it's just a song".

17 minutes ago, sarahbbyy said:

She said that about Oops I Did It Again. When she first came out in the 90s, she hated the direction her label took her in with her music. They were just "hits" for her to succeed. I know she says things like "it's just cool and fun. It's about 'a girl who looks just like me'". Still, oops is a special one that she probably does not like much anymore, which is why she could give a rats *** what it's about and is why she says "it's just a song".

That's no excuse. She's been performing the song since 2000. The lyrics are about being friend zoned. It's not hard to comprehend.

Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

That's no excuse. She's been performing the song since 2000. The lyrics are about being friend zoned. It's not hard to comprehend.

Yeah but if she is going to say little about the song she cares about the most, then we can expect worse from the songs she does not care about at all.

2 hours ago, G-unit said:

Now if only her team could actually ******* market her to the younger music fans, she would still be slaying with such amazing music. Glory is, easily, one of her best albums.  It's up there with ITZ and Blackout.  It's unfortunate that it failed because she and her team have lost all ability to market.  What happened to her team?   They were phenomenal from the "...BOMT" to "ITZ" eras...and then they went straight to **** from "Blackout" to "Glory".  They didn't event take full advantage of the comeback hype with Circus.  So sad...she should still be selling like Beyonce, especially now that her music isn't such blatant pop and has a little more flare to it.  I am still blown away by "Glory" and I'm so thrilled that the people she worked with give her credit for being involved and in control.

It's not just about her team. Britney has a very dated style. She herself is not up with the times at all. She should try to market herself as a streaming artist, sing live, make music that is very personal or about bad relationships and that she is fed up or whatever. It's not about being a great performer nowadays. It's about being super elaborate, singing live, writing meaningful songs, writing period!

She should even perform or be featured on younger artist's songs to make it look like the legend that she is whom everyone wants to work with. She needs to use twitter to connect with the younger crowds, make bold statements, talk to her fans through social media and let everyone know when she is going to release music. She could also be really cryptic and post pictures that have hidden messages.

I don't know... She just has to be updated and spend more time around Hollywood, with other artists, or just try to keep her eyes open with what is going on around her. She has been cooped up in her little cage for too long and she now has to explore what the current industry is like. She needs to present herself as a super cocky persona who thinks she is a boss. I love her goofy side but she should save that for interviews and have a lot of attitude when on stage. She needs to write songs with Ed Sheeran, Drake, The Weeknd but without featuring them in songs; just write with them like everyone else.

2 hours ago, G-unit said:

I agree, they don't know how to market Britney. They are Noah Cyrus' Miley Cyrus' and 5H's managers and they do a better work with them. Britney needs a new team, a younger team that brings innovation and new creative marketing ideas that go beyond the typical radio shows and tv interviews, honestly, nowadays that type of promo doesn't really do anything. She needs a better marketing team and people that really study her target market and their tendencies, because so far the music is great... Glory was a great album, it was praised by professionals and yet it seems it never got to connect with the public.

6 hours ago, Hypnotherapy said:

I know, that's why I said how she doesn't TALK about her craft. But it goes for everything with Britney. She can write, sing and dance well when no one can see her. Why should we expect the GP to give her credit for that?

Why would the GP pay attention to writers/producers when they've seen Britney say nothing but her songs are 'cool' since 2008. She shows zero of her creativity or intelligence on TV. In carpool and X factor she seems visibly embarrassed by her work.

well thats her humility for ya. she obviously doesnt like to talk about herself or praise herself (like some other artists like to do). whether you like it or not, that's her style. i personally admire that about her. shes self deprecating and doesn't have an ego. that's very rare for an artist of her caliber. that's why i love when people she works with speak out about her because they can see what we cant.

Archived