Was Britney really in love with Jason ?

poriyos

That's probably why she said she isn't getting married again.  Because the guy she marries will be her co-conservator, won't they?  Jason was going to be, and he seemed more business dealy-sketch than a soon-to-be husband in my humble opinion. :gross:

She probably did love him though however, that being said, Criminal MV was a mistake.  :gross:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
4 minutes ago, CashmereCat said:

She probably did love him though however, that being said, Criminal MV was a mistake.  :gross:

IA.

Though, some of Criminal was cute, this wasn't :gross:

I don't think it's our place to talk about this stuff, who knows if she really loved him or if the relationship just felt safe because he was familiar. We can't really know for sure. 

And I think @CashmereCat is right: "That's probably why she said she isn't getting married again.  Because the guy she marries will be her co-conservator, won't they?  Jason was going to be, and he seemed more business dealy-sketch than a soon-to-be husband in my humble opinion. :gross:

She probably did love him though however, that being said, Criminal MV was a mistake.  :gross:"

4 hours ago, Girl On The Moon said:

I don't think it's our place to talk about this stuff, who knows if she really loved him or if the relationship just felt safe because he was familiar. We can't really know for sure. 

And I think @CashmereCat is right: "That's probably why she said she isn't getting married again.  Because the guy she marries will be her co-conservator, won't they?  Jason was going to be, and he seemed more business dealy-sketch than a soon-to-be husband in my humble opinion. :gross:

She probably did love him though however, that being said, Criminal MV was a mistake.  :gross:"

IA. I'm happy to see her happy with Sam now, tho he seems a bit narcistic.

On July 10, 2017 at 11:35 PM, britmebaby_onemoretime said:

I know this is probably gonna rub some people the wrong way but I feel like I only saw real, true passion and  "giddiness" from her relationships w/ Justin and Kevin. That being said, she was also super young and more exposed during both relationships so I'm sure that had something to do with it. There must have been something there for her to stay with Jason for 4 years, though. 

I never saw much chemistry between them. Only bits and pieces of it here and there. Even in the Criminal video, it seemed a bit forced. There was no natural chemistry between them. I think he gave her some stability too but I don't think there was this spark or fire between them like, for instance, with Kevin. It's kinda weird. 

I thought this was going to be about Jason Alexander :gross:

20 hours ago, CashmereCat said:

That's probably why she said she isn't getting married again.  Because the guy she marries will be her co-conservator, won't they?  Jason was going to be, and he seemed more business dealy-sketch than a soon-to-be husband in my humble opinion. :gross:

Yeah I felt like she loved him, but he did seem strange (too fatherly?). This video shows her love (@2:10)

Ps This is her most lively interview from the fft era imo

I dont even think he was actually her boyfriend tbh....he just seemed like a co-conservator there to take care of her and bring her mental stability, which is what he did so I thank him for that. But i honestly dont and cant believe they were ever a real couple lol, idk why... He was insanely hot in criminal tho, he turned me on :thirsty: 

4 hours ago, Damsel in Distress said:

I don't know and honestly I don't care, but I cringed seeing him on Criminal.

It reminded me of Kevin on My Prerogative.

No more boyfriends on music videos please.

It's a bad sign. :bigtime:

It's actually that way for any entertainer, to the point where an old MTV VJ, Riki Rachtman, once called it the "kiss of death" for a relationship and declared, "Don't put your significant others in your music videos, because when you break up, they'll still be there."

I think she really loved him at the beginning of their relationship. There are even paparazzi shots of them in Hawaii making out in the ocean and hugging on their balcony. I think that over time he became more dominant and controlling over her.

THIS IS JUST MY THEORY - I've always thought that they began dating when Britney was still very fragile and somewhat unstable. Maybe he liked that about her, and maybe he enjoyed Britney being fragile - some guys get turned on by being the "protector" over their partner and having to take care of them. He probably enjoyed being in control. For Britney, he gave her a sense of stability and comfort that she probably desperately needed - so it was a mutually beneficial relationship (maybe not a healthy one, though). Over time, Britney began to heal and become stronger. She probably needed him less and less because she was learning to stand on her own again. This probably pissed him off and led to a rift in their relationship (paparazzi shots of Britney crying while in the car with Jason). They probably worked through that and later became engaged. Jason was probably drooling at the mouth when he became co-conservator over her because it allowed him to feel like he was in control again. I think the conservatorship is what led to the end of their relationship. It's just too creepy, and kind of ******. He basically had control over Britney and took on a "dad" kind of role in her life. Who even thought that would be a good idea?

Even if none of the previous stuff happened, the conservatorship stuff would've still killed their relationship. It always felt so wrong, and Jason seemed a bit sketchy when he became co-conservator. I felt so sorry for her back then because the man she loved was basically being used as her prison guard.

17 hours ago, Little me said:

I never saw much chemistry between them. Only bits and pieces of it here and there. Even in the Criminal video, it seemed a bit forced. There was no natural chemistry between them. I think he gave her some stability too but I don't think there was this spark or fire between them like, for instance, with Kevin. It's kinda weird. 

Same. I do think he helped keep her grounded during times when she might have needed that security, and I think he's a smart, stable, genuine guy but I remember being really surprised when they got engaged. That spark was through the roof with JT and Kevin and I didn't really see it with anyone else. I think the closest she's come to it is Charlie and now maybe Sam. She seems genuinely happy with him but it looks like she's still kinda keeping him at a distance/just having fun. We haven't seen any interaction with him and the boys yet, and we saw plenty with Jason/David/Charlie, so I wonder how serious they really are. :calculating: She might just be learning from her mistakes lol

Archived