Was Britney really in love with Jason ?

poriyos

I just watched Criminal, and I think she was really in love with Jason to even put him on the video. Think about how long they were together (2008 - 2012) it lasted more than her relationship with Justin and Kevin. 

Kinda miss Jasonney together. What do you guys think ?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, On the Scene said:

Bringing up Jason makes me think about how her sons no doubt became really attached to him as a sort of stepfather figure. I wonder how close they got to Lucado and Charlie. 

I believe they were really close with Jason at some point as they grew up having him with Brit longer than Lucado and Charlie were. 

33 minutes ago, poriyos said:

I just watched Criminal, and I think she was really in love with Jason to even put him on the video. Think about how long they were together (2008 - 2012) it lasted more than her relationship with Justin and Kevin. 

Of course she was. He brought her stability. Although, he allegedly wasn't that great. So either he was too dominant and took the conservator role too seriously and it got creepy for Britney (like he owned her or something), or she was a lot to deal with and maybe Jason wasn't into parenting a 14 yr old. Just sayin':whitney:

32 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Arguably her only stable relationship since the beginning of her career.

Agreed. :mattafact:

32 minutes ago, mauureee said:

Thank god Lucado didn't make it to a video :whitney:

It would've been hilarious tho, and it would've accelerated his dismissal. You know, because of the music video/kiss of death curse. :verycool:

Love ha, #QueenOfCursedBoyfriendsInMusicVideos

dancing britney arm flapping GIF

I know this is probably gonna rub some people the wrong way but I feel like I only saw real, true passion and  "giddiness" from her relationships w/ Justin and Kevin. That being said, she was also super young and more exposed during both relationships so I'm sure that had something to do with it. There must have been something there for her to stay with Jason for 4 years, though. Especially the fact that they were engaged...which is weird for me to think about. And I think she definitely had a cute thing going with Charlie, although I don't think it was that deep. David is literally the most forgettable relationship to me, I honestly did forget about him until recently :quirkney:

11 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

you really like this gif, don't you? :whitney:

Why are you so against our kween's artistry?

I don't get it. giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

She probably did love him but it didn't seem right to me. He came across as more of a father than a boyfriend. Plus, he made her cry. Like, a lot. :idkney:

I also think he's an influence in what 2011ney became.

You have a point. giphy.gif

5 hours ago, poriyos said:

He was very good for her career. He was taking care of her very well.

Archived