"I need to hear you say, You need me all the way"

SlayOut

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
12 minutes ago, mauureee said:

ips6md.jpg

Tanisha slaying us with wisdom!Β :nynod:Β Hope she measured the distance her weave flew!Β :tiffanynod:

6 minutes ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

This is one of my all time favorite Britney songs.Β 

I hadn't listened to it at all until I watched all her videos in chronological order! :meltdown:Β I was v slayed by the song!Β :madance:

• Super Mods
Just now, Shadow. said:

Using one of my gifs from tumblrΒ :snooptoya:Β i made that gif set ages ago, i havent seen this in a while!

Flawless gifset sis!Β :comingthru:Β When I tried going to the main Tumblr page, the blog was inactive!Β :meltdown:

2 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Flawless gifset sis!Β :comingthru:Β When I tried going to the main Tumblr page, the blog was inactive!Β :meltdown:

I had an account then deleted it and remade one a couple years ago. I havent found some of my posts unfortunately but im pretty sure i reblogged this one :soyeah:Β 

Β 

I remember DLMBTLTK video was so under the spotlight back in the days, because it was seen almost as a "soft-****" video.

it was very irreverent and provocative... I was 10 years old and I used to switch channel if someone entered the room while I was watching this on MTV!

AND.... THIS SONG'S STILL AWESOME NOWADAYS TO ME.

Β 

Archived