Asian Tour Merch

Mc54

22 hours ago, ohoney said:

Most of these look very bad and cheap, not gonna lie. Also, the glow sticks...i would honestly LOVE if her team could make [cute] lightsticks with a cute design and her 'favorite' color (well, depending on her mood i guess :awks:) baby pink:

a4548126e3edcb10ee499bbd657c61ca.jpg

I must admit , EXO's lightstick is the coolest lightstick you can get and I'm saying this as a shawol ( SHINee fan )

but when did this happen ? they are selling lightsticks :

Britney Tour Light Stick this is a lighstick with a clasp ( giphy.gif )

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Siwon said:

I must admit , EXO's lightstick is the coolest lightstick you can get and I'm saying this as a shawol ( SHINee fan )

but when did this happen ? they are selling lightsticks :

Britney Tour Light Stick this is a lighstick with a clasp ( giphy.gif )

it looks like a colorful ***** to me

Her store is the WORST... I ordered the B-Army hoodie a looong time ago. They never sent it to me because it was out of stock (when I ordered it was in stock), I complained multiple times and at first they said they don't do refunds and won't give me my money back because they will ship it when it's back in stock. They made multiple lies, then proceeded to ignore me. I had to file a charge back TWICE because they disputed it at first. Thank God for my bank for standing up for me. I refuse to buy anything from her online store, even though I like her merch I don't want to deal with these scummy people ever again. 

Archived