Jump to content

Asian Tour Merch


Mc54

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love this I alreayd want to get one . But can anyone explain to me how the size chart works. I've chosen the black long sleeve one. But the sizes don't make sense because if it's inches I don't fit in any of the sizes. Her website is really bad! 

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
33 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

why is it that artists their shirts and other merch are always this expensive? A shirt from Diesel is even cheaper (here it is) and has got way better quality.............the quality of singers their shirts is often pretty shitty

very true, I got the rainbow tee from Vegas and I saw the label and it's 50% cotton and 50% polyester. Some of her merch ended up on amazon and it's priced at $20 or $10. Like $20 would be reasonable and I'm sure people will be more willing to fork over for multiple shirts.

Link to comment

Most of these look very bad and cheap, not gonna lie. Also, the glow sticks...i would honestly LOVE if her team could make [cute] lightsticks with a cute design and her 'favorite' color (well, depending on her mood i guess :awks:) baby pink:

a4548126e3edcb10ee499bbd657c61ca.jpg

 

twice_1481579364_20161212_vixx.jpg

 

twice_1481579928_seventeen.jpg

 

twice_1481579824_infinite.jpg

 

 

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
59 minutes ago, ohoney said:

Most of these look very bad and cheap, not gonna lie. Also, the glow sticks...i would honestly LOVE if her team could make [cute] lightsticks with a cute design and her 'favorite' color (well, depending on her mood i guess :awks:) baby pink:

a4548126e3edcb10ee499bbd657c61ca.jpg

 

twice_1481579364_20161212_vixx.jpg

 

twice_1481579928_seventeen.jpg

 

twice_1481579824_infinite.jpg

 

 

Someone posted a light stick from her concert and it was a pink heart with the Britney jean logo. Why wasn't that put on the website?

Link to comment
9 hours ago, Isla. said:

Seriously why is tour merchandise so expensive? It's a joke. And I don't live in the US so it'll cost even more with shipping :moorangu: 

Don't get me started sis! Shipment is usually around 38 dollars for me and then there are custom taxes which is another 35 dollars at least. 1 shirt cost me over 100 bucks! It's outrageous

Link to comment
7 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Someone posted a light stick from her concert and it was a pink heart with the Britney jean logo. Why wasn't that put on the website?

I have somebody on FB with the same light stick you mention. His name is Duncan as I recall. Maybe it wasn't official?

Link to comment
22 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

very true, I got the rainbow tee from Vegas and I saw the label and it's 50% cotton and 50% polyester. Some of her merch ended up on amazon and it's priced at $20 or $10. Like $20 would be reasonable and I'm sure people will be more willing to fork over for multiple shirts.

What rainbow tee? Can you post a pic I don't remember seeing that when I went therrthere

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...