"Our very own pop princess, now Queen of Pop"

LouisL

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, button said:

it can't be "more iconic" than anything else when its iconicness=0  :tiffcackle:

Slumber party flopped and it's not even known to the public. Let alone a 2 seconds scene from its flop video. :tiffcackle:

never even heard it on the radio plus it was released when the radio started doing christmas music so good timing team brit :tiffcackle:

Noone can be a queen of pop but Madonna tbh, thats why all these fanbases who call their faves queens deep down know the only queen is Madonna

BUT

Same goes for Britney, shes the princess of pop for a reason, and that reason is that after Madonna shes the most influential female artist in pop music, hence why she was given the title deservingly. So no matter how many other fanbases call their faves princesses of pop they know Britney is the only legitimate princess of pop in the music industry, noone can change that. Ever.

Heres a portrait of the Royal Pop Family
Image result for pop royalty

5 hours ago, fucknfurter said:

:ehno: No, that was just the songwriters claiming that, no one else did.

I'm just going to copy/paste what I said in the thread about Selena Gomez being a Princess of Pop:

Granted, the industry is different now, but those are still things that are uncontested.

Side note, Kill The Lights is still a major bop.

beautifully said.:lemmetellu:

Archived