Wow - how quick has that gone...

Bxnes

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

I watched it 1 time on youtube and a couple times on TV...that's  more than enough for me :donewithit:

I remember I showed it to my sister saying the video was going to be amazing and then it happened and I was like okkkkk maybe not

so I showed her the leaked version and she was like wow :o

2 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

luckily I just picture the original video while listening to the song

Resultado de imagen de britney make me gif lachapelle

specially the 'clapping' part 

jesus.... so beautiful

I'm sad :wontcry:

I can remember seeing the cage seen when on the beach in Mallorca and was like wow....

This song made me emotional , it was so good at the first listening the melody it was different from any other song ive ever heard . One of the first song in a really long time dad actually had emotion without being sad . I feel like it was sung from the heart . Just to say that I love the song and for me it's a classic:mcry: 

10 hours ago, ohoney said:

It's not gonna happen, that video doesn't deserve streaming. 

Well da ... I usually support everything , but I will never with Make Me  ( Vevo video) , but obviuosly the audio . I always listen to the audio , always , always and always . Brings magic memories to me . It's the first lead single I was an actual stan so for me it's speacial :tiffsniffle: . It was like a star shining after a really long time of darkness ( Britney Jean ) it was hope really big hope. I remember waiting on itunes till it got out and I bought the second it was out , when I heard I didn'T believe at first .

Archived