Wow - how quick has that gone...

Bxnes

In 5 days time it will be the year anniversary of Make Me...

I was amazed by the single cover and the music itself...

Can you believe that was almost a whole year ago?

Ignore the mess of a video, but the song was wow...

I think we should do a Make Me... streaming party on the 15th to celebrate the anniversary of the release.

Thanks Britney for this amazing song!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was around the time I got my job, my first job. It was so depressingΒ :donewithit:Β  lol but this new song kept me going. I don't remember if Hands came out before or after Make Me..., but I used to listen to both :mhm:

The new era felt so promising. Then we had the Private Show ad, and I was like yas! :yesplease: The videos are gonna be awesome :crying1: But we all know the story :crying1: I mean, the SP video is great and everything, but it was not a good choice for a single.

Can they just start again and do things right this time? :crying1:

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't remember if Hands came out before or after Make Me..., but I used to listen to both :mhm:

Hands was first :)Β 

Just now, alexdaily said:

Β 

How innocents we were those daysΒ :britstare11:

I was so happy and the whole of exhale was also

except for a few who hated the song

I stillΒ remember the day. I was like

- yay!! no myah marie

- yay!! noΒ much autotune

- yay for the video , since we had already seen snippets of the original video before the official song release

- and it went #1 on iTunes, which work ***** , perfume and pretty girls failed to do

Β 

Β 

54 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Literally every thing was looking good. BBMA hypeΒ performance, Hands charity single, Make Me, and then she scraps the ******* video. :meltdown:Β 

Β 

the scrapped video was the beginning of all the fuckery and the eventual start of how Exhell is now.....Β 

29 minutes ago, vinay said:

I stillΒ remember the day. I was like

- yay!! no myah marie

- yay!! noΒ much autotune

- yay for the video , since we had already seen snippets of the original video before the official song release

- and it went #1 on iTunes, which work ***** , perfume and pretty girls failed to do

Β 

Β 

What are you talking about ? Work ***** went number 1 on iTunes in like 41 countriesΒ :girlwhat:

Archived