TRL Retuns To MTV In October Will The Queen Of TRL Britney Return?

IconicShow

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

Britney went from being the most impactful artist. To one of the least now. 

Its sort of will be painful to watch

That's why I don't get why folks blame MTV, it didn't matter Britney performed after Beyonce she choose not to deliver a Britney caliber performance.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

That's why I don't get why folks blame MTV, it didn't matter Britney performed after Beyonce she choose not to deliver a Britney caliber performance.

I don't blame MTV. 

Britney performing next to Beyoncé was nothing when Britney was good. 

Like Beyonce was a footnote. 

Granted Beyonce is gonna be loved more regardless now because of the climate but if Britney delivered a great performance it would have been praised much more. 

7 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I don't blame MTV. 

Britney performing next to Beyoncé was nothing when Britney was good. 

Like Beyonce was a footnote. 

Granted Beyonce is gonna be loved more regardless now because of the climate but if Britney delivered a great performance it would have been praised much more. 

I agree, had Britney had a band and better routine that would've made a BIG difference.

I think most of this fanbase plays the blame game when it's Britney's choice on how she performs.

1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

I agree, had Britney had a band and better routine that would've made a BIG difference.

I think most of this fanbase plays the blame game when it's Britney's choice on how she performs.

Singing live would have made it better.

Britney can't have simple routines. She doesn't compensate anywhere else for it to be acceptable. 

Circus was so good because it gave Britney props to interact with to make us ignore the fact she barely could dance and sang. If there isn't a huge spectacle than she needs to sing or dance better but she doesn't improve anywhere which is the main problem.'

They had four years to improve everything but it was the most uninspiring years of her life. 

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

Singing live would have made it better.

Britney can't have simple routines. She doesn't compensate anywhere else for it to be acceptable. 

Circus was so good because it gave Britney props to interact with to make us ignore the fact she barely could dance and sang. If there isn't a huge spectacle than she needs to sing or dance better but she doesn't improve anywhere which is the main problem.'

They had four years to improve everything but it was the most uninspiring years of her life. 

I'm not sure who "They" are but it's Britney choice and she made it clear she likes cheesy and shes not about a routine being difficult. She said it's not about how hard a dance routine is and it just sucks she will eventually end her career in Vegas.

Ughh always negativity. Grew up watching mtv especially trl im so excited they bring it again. We still dont know trl will bring youtubers or else, so keep watching. What im sure is this show will give the platform for next big performers like it used to. So much great memories especially watching britey on trl and im sure she'll be there again. The chart, live performances, artists waving to the fans from window, ahh cant wait :jumpney:

25 minutes ago, Little Prince said:

Ughh always negativity. Grew up watching mtv especially trl im so excited they bring it again. We still dont know trl will bring youtubers or else, so keep watching. What im sure is this show will give the platform for next big performers like it used to. So much great memories especially watching britey on trl and im sure she'll be there again. The chart, live performances, artists waving to the fans from window, ahh cant wait :jumpney:

I'm excited to they're doing a whole new studio overlooking Times Square, and best believe performances, video premieres, exclusives, live streaming and more.

On 7/10/2017 at 8:49 AM, Godney the Holy Spearit said:

this is going to be another show promoting all those internet sensation, those youtube stars, vine stars, etc. don't expect them to bring back music to television. mtv hasn't been MUSIC TV for years

edit: AND DAFUQ WHY GRAPEJUICE USE THE PHOTO OF DEMONCE AND APE LIPS??? DEMONCE WAS BASICALLY A DESTINY'S STILLBORN CHILD WHEN BRITNEY SLAYED TRL.!!! DONT THEY KNOW BRITNEY OWN TRL? BRITNEY IS THE QUEEN OF TRL AND BOMT IS THE MOST ICONIC VIDEO OF ALL TIME ACCORDING TO THEM!!! THIS GOT ME TRIGGERED!!! 

APE LIPS

BAN THIS RACIST

There are black members on here

6 hours ago, IconicShow said:

I'm not sure who "They" are but it's Britney choice and she made it clear she likes cheesy and shes not about a routine being difficult. She said it's not about how hard a dance routine is and it just sucks she will eventually end her career in Vegas.

Britney and her team are they.

It never used to be back when she could own the stage with just her presence 

Yeah it does suck. She could have went down as one of the greatest 

Archived