TRL Retuns To MTV In October Will The Queen Of TRL Britney Return?

IconicShow

54 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

giphy.gif

I have nothing against transgenders. It's the whole "I'm neither a man nor a woman" thing I don't understand. :beynah: Like WTF, are they trees? One-celled life forms? You are either born male or female, or you transition into male or female, you can't just claim "I'm non-binary" and act like all of your genetics just magically become unisex, like WTF? :selenerz: 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah, I think this won't work. We already have YouTube and stuff. They probably won't get many views unless they really premiere a video from some big artist like Ariana Grande.

Let's say they show her new video on TRL first and then a week later the video gets released on YouTube.

Who cares about MTV, it hasn't been about music for a while now and these days it's just a propaganda spewing bullshit machine. Eyeroll... :grimace:

"The Moon Person"? Are you people hearing this? This is ridiculous. You should be worried about women ACTUALLY being oppressed in the Middle East not a ******* award title that just so happens to have "Man" in it. :wyd:

7 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I have nothing against transgenders. It's the whole "I'm neither a man nor a woman" thing I don't understand. :beynah: Like WTF, are they trees? One-celled life forms? You are either born male or female, or you transition into male or female, you can't just claim "I'm non-binary" and act like all of your genetics just magically become unisex, like WTF? :selenerz: 

Well put yourself in their shoes, some people just don't feel masculine enough of feminine enough to consider themselves either gender. Their biological *** is either male or female, that won't change. But gender, that's in their head. And since they can't decide on what to identify as, they just go with non-binary because it's easier than just conforming to one gender that they might not necessarily always feel attached to.

9 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Well TRL was never canceled they left on their own accord, besides music was dying and being eliminated from networks.

Music programming returning is great especially now that we have DVR or Demand and when we have to work or have plans we can watch it in our own time.

I get that the Internet has taken over but MTV's plan to go live for 5 hours they will be breaking news and making news before it hits the net.

TRL was cancelled initially. They were just allowed to have a final show as opposed to most shows that get axed mid season. No one was watching anymore. "After ten years on the air, MTV cancelled its flagship program in 2008, amidst ever-decreasing viewership."

http://www.justjared.com/2008/09/15/trl-canceled/

http://www.popcrunch.com/mtv-total-request-live-cancelled-trl-ends-november-2008/

https://medium.com/@bradcallas/trl-the-forgotten-pop-music-machine-7cc11819b98f

Moreso, nothing is breaking news anymore. All a celeb has to do is post an IG picture of a new single cover and that's the breaking music news. No one is watching tv to get that info anymore. Unless they make it strictly a performance platform. Like a mini award show. That would be cool.I hope it works because MTV programming sucks now but I doubt it will. :-/

3 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Well put yourself in their shoes, some people just don't feel masculine enough of feminine enough to consider themselves either gender. Their biological *** is either male or female, that won't change. But gender, that's in their head. And since they can't decide on what to identify as, they just go with non-binary because it's easier than just conforming to one gender that they might not necessarily always feel attached to.

Or... they could just identify as their *** and that's that. :outwithit:

2 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

But why should they if they don't want to? :girlwhat: Their *** is either male or female but gender is a different construct. You can be a non-binary male or a non-binary female.

Exactly. Gender and *** are not the same thing. *** is your genetics (or what you decide to transition into), while gender is just a grouping of stereotypes associated with your *** (boys don't cry, girls are fragile, etc.), but when people ask "what is your gender", they typically are misusing the word and mean "what is your ***", so for people to then answer "oh, I'm non-binary"... Like, whut? And then there's the people who force their **** onto others. :lemmetellu: I cannot tell you how many times I've seen on social media people lashing at new parents for throwing a "gender reveal party" saying it's a disgrace to assume their child's gender. :girlwhat: I'm sorry, what? It's clearly a "***" reveal party, so what the **** is the issue? It's a newborn or a fetus in its mothers belly, how could it possibly even know it's not what it was born as yet?

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 8:03 AM, fucknfurter said:

Younger me wants to be excited; older me realizes this'll mostly be showcasing music and newer acts I don't care about. I'm torn. 

giphy%2010_zps4xvxbs6c.gif

I guess if it helps the younger generation connect to music and artists, then that's all that matters. I hope they enjoy it like we did.

literally this.

remember their iconic photo booth?

Image result for trl photo booth

15 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Well TRL was never canceled they left on their own accord, besides music was dying and being eliminated from networks.

Music programming returning is great especially now that we have DVR or Demand and when we have to work or have plans we can watch it in our own time.

I get that the Internet has taken over but MTV's plan to go live for 5 hours they will be breaking news and making news before it hits the net.

It actually was canceled due to very poor ratings. it only averaged 300,000 viewers at the time of cancelation. 

1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Exactly. Gender and *** are not the same thing. *** is your genetics (or what you decide to transition into), while gender is just a grouping of stereotypes associated with your *** (boys don't cry, girls are fragile, etc.), but when people ask "what is your gender", they typically are misusing the word and mean "what is your ***", so for people to then answer "oh, I'm non-binary"... Like, whut? And then there's the people who force their **** onto others. :lemmetellu: I cannot tell you how many times I've seen on social media people lashing at new parents for throwing a "gender reveal party" saying it's a disgrace to assume their child's gender. :girlwhat: I'm sorry, what? It's clearly a "***" reveal party, so what the **** is the issue? It's a newborn or a fetus in its mothers belly, how could it possibly even know it's not what it was born as yet?

There's a difference between someone identifying as non-binary and asking you to respect their identity and someone that's an Alt Left SJW deluded in their own agenda. The two do not necessarily go hand in hand. :mattafact:

3 hours ago, fucknfurter said:

Yep! 

Remember this?

Good times. :)

Slaying and I don't think some folks understand that people do watch T.V. yes someone can tweet an album cover or peek of a video.

With MTV bringing more music back it might inspire other networks to do the same, if Rihanna, or Taylor or someone is going to perform live on MTV and Times Square why wouldn't they get viewers?

It's a cable network so TRL I'm sure will have more viewers than all the Friends repeats and the same shows they show over and over.

They will have exclusives and be breaking news live meaning with artists and stories their working on or live in studio with.

4 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

There's a difference between someone identifying as non-binary and asking you to respect their identity and someone that's an Alt Left SJW deluded in their own agenda. The two do not necessarily go hand in hand. :mattafact:

Someone should explain that to the delusional ones infecting my social media. :queenflopga: But while I don't believe in it, I won't disrespect someone over it. 

Archived