LET'S SUPPOSE

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, button said:

She has never been very big in Italy, even during her prime. I doubt she could sell out 1, let alone 2 concerts in Italy. 

Though it was less, actually,

6 hours ago, CriminalLegend said:

you know that she sold like 5000 copies in like a year here in italy, right?

I guess  that's okay for Italy... considering all the pluses and minuses and the fact that she hasn't stepped in the country since 2004 and has passed her peak... idk I always felt like Milan really loved her... she managed to bring a huge crowd to the front of her hotel (i think) when she took the OIDIA Tour there...

1 hour ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

I guess  that's okay for Italy... considering all the pluses and minuses and the fact that she hasn't stepped in the country since 2004 and has passed her peak... idk I always felt like Milan really loved her... she managed to bring a huge crowd to the front of her hotel (i think) when she took the OIDIA Tour there...

There was an HUUUUGE crowd during TRL for her but we're talking about 17 years ago, her last #1 here was my prerogative, 5000 copies aren't ok for a big artist

1 hour ago, CriminalLegend said:

There was an HUUUUGE crowd during TRL for her but we're talking about 17 years ago, her last #1 here was my prerogative, 5000 copies aren't ok for a big artist

True, but clearly some thousands of those still like her as she sold 6,000 after not stepping in Italy since 2004, do you think these cool artists will even enter the Top 20 12 years after being to a country? Anyways, I also said that the era would need to have really good performances in several countries in the world, without promo, I wouldn't expect her to sell out either.

37 minutes ago, CriminalLegend said:

maybe you wrote wrong sentences because you wanted all the attention on your pics :wannadie: but don'y worry, i'm still a big fan of you!

ps. i also checked online and yes, they were wrong :lemmetellu:

I dont remember what were them, but still....leave him :lemmetellu:

nah jk :giggleney:

Archived