LET'S SUPPOSE

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

Let's suppose this is 2018/2019 and Britney is going on a massive world tour to promote B10 and is clever for once and uses the 20th Anniversary hype.

What would the setlist ideally be, and what countries would you have her performing? Tours really do help in views so expect her old hits to get closer to the 100m mark. Including B10's tracks would help the sales so i'd include a few. The way I threw the songs together is kinda messy but I'd include all these and then work out which segments they'd go to. I have a really iconic concept for Britney opening with BOMT and think it'd make sense for her ending the show with the biggest hit of the era which will likely be B10'S lead.

Setlist

Baby One More Time

Overprotected

B10 2nd single

Toxic

Make Me

B10 3rd single (a ballad to become Everytime 2.0)

Slave

B10 track

Gimme More

Get Back

Stronger

B10 track

Oops

Lucky

B10 track

Circus

Womanizer

Hold It Against Me

TTWE

B10 4th single

B10 1st single

World Tour

1st Leg

US - 40 shows

Canada - 5 shows

Mexico - 4 shows

2nd Leg

UK - 6 shows (1 at the Wembley Stadium, 1 in Manchester, 1 in Bristol, 1 in Edinburgh, 1 in the south which is rarely visited by big artists and one at a Wales stadium)

Ireland -2 shows

France - 2 shows

Germany - 4 shows

Norway - 1 show

Sweden - 1 show

Finland - 1 show

Denmark - 1 show

Italy - 2 shows

Spain - 4 shows (she has ignored Spain since like 2001 even tho she has a lot of fans there)

Portugal - 1 show

Switzerland - 1 show

Romania - 2 shows

Estonia - 1 show

Czech Republic - 1 show

Greece - 2 shows

Russia - 3 shows

3rd Leg

China - 5 shows

North Korea - 1 show:Lshark:

India - 3 shows

Malaysia - 2 shows

Australia - 4 shows

New Zealand - 2 shows

4th Leg

Brazil - 2 shows (one in SP and one in an unusual city)

Argentina - 1 show

Chile - 1 show

Venezuela - 2 shows

Puerto Rico - 1 show

And YES I'm bored:lemmetellu:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, CristMont said:

Where the **** is Mexico? Her biggest crowd ever he should visit :lemmetellu:

Sorry boo, I was meant to add it after Canada :weusay: adding it now

9 minutes ago, button said:

Germany 4 shows  :calculating: The one she did for Femme fatale tour was at a 20k arena and the boxscore was 5k/7k  :calculating:

FFT... it was well known that the tour was meh, with the 20th Anniversary hype she could do it, hun without the anniversary hype no way I'd send her to Latin America:weusay:. Plus it will be her first time there in almost a decade.

10 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

FFT... it was well known that the tour was meh, with the 20th Anniversary hype she could do it, hun without the anniversary hype no way I'd send her to Latin America:weusay:. Plus it will be her first time there in almost a decade.

It's just not the tour that flopped in Germany. The album/era as a whole bombed. The first 2 singles missed top 20 and the third missed top 30. Criminal didn't chart. The album sales sucked too.

I don't think Germany is here for her anymore. :tiffcackle: Not sure if the 20th anniversary hype will be that big.

2 minutes ago, Damsel in Distress said:

Where is Greece??? :snapney:

How could I forget Greece:unbelievableney: I think of that one, lemme add not 1 but 2 shows cause they'd sell out.

14 minutes ago, button said:

It's just not the tour that flopped in Germany. The album/era as a whole bombed. The first 2 singles missed top 20 and the third missed top 30. Criminal didn't chart. The album sales sucked too.

I don't think Germany is here for her anymore. :tiffcackle: Not sure if the 20th anniversary hype will be that big.

Starting the era with a strong lead would help then, I love how she promoted Womanizer in 5 different countries (Germany included), that helps selling tickets, I guess she'd need to do that, with the FFT she literally did nothing. If u look at it, her team started back in 2011 with this cheap strategy of taking her to countries she has never been to thinking that it'll sell out out of nowhere with a crap show... It depends on how they play their cards tbh, it won't sell out if they do nothing... Something her team hasn't done since 2009 is promoting tours aswell... 

She missed a lot of chances with the Circus Tour tbh, she sold tickets here in the UK (and in almost every other country) like hot cakes, there are literally people in my family who went to see her at the 02 Arena in 2009 even before I became a fan. Idk why she didn't take the show to Latin America back then... I read that Brazilian fans started campaign after campaign but nothing from Britney...

1 hour ago, neel21 said:

Where is India??? :snapney:

I think that was cuz I was tired:Lshark:I've always said she should go to India, adding it now.

30 minutes ago, mauureee said:

:girlwhat:

She sold out there with the amazing Femme Fatale Tour with some of the highest ticket prices of the tour, while thr country is suffering financial problems...

2 hours ago, CriminalLegend said:

:tiffcackle:

Why is it funny? Glory debuted at #1 there with no promotion whatsoever there. Plus she hasn't been there since 2004, it would sell out, or at least do well.

5 hours ago, gerol said:

lip-syncing is banned in China right? :mattafact:

Yes, but she would sing Happy Birthday over and over again for an hour and a half:mattafact:

14 hours ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Starting the era with a strong lead would help then, I love how she promoted Womanizer in 5 different countries (Germany included), that helps selling tickets, I guess she'd need to do that, with the FFT she literally did nothing. If u look at it, her team started back in 2011 with this cheap strategy of taking her to countries she has never been to thinking that it'll sell out out of nowhere with a crap show... It depends on how they play their cards tbh, it won't sell out if they do nothing... Something her team hasn't done since 2009 is promoting tours aswell... 

She missed a lot of chances with the Circus Tour tbh, she sold tickets here in the UK (and in almost every other country) like hot cakes, there are literally people in my family who went to see her at the 02 Arena in 2009 even before I became a fan. Idk why she didn't take the show to Latin America back then... I read that Brazilian fans started campaign after campaign but nothing from Britney...

so u're basically saying she needs a hit to sell the tickets.

German radio has been a Britney hater for a while. Their media is harsh on her too. I'm not sure if a simple visit or promo can reverse that.

Archived