I like this idea

Black_Out

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
27 minutes ago, Justney said:

:gaspney: am I a funny member?  I try so hard,  sis.

Well you're doing it right hun:mattafact: I laughed straight for 2 mins at 'It's ok bby you can stalk the **** out of me if you want. :thirsty:  I'm enjoying the back and forth.'

34 minutes ago, Damsel in Distress said:

I don't care.

I expressed my opinion in a public thread. Period.

And when I'm being quoted I respond back.

So deal.

The Damsel In Distress chapter is over, its time to turn the page. Please go bore other members in a different thread.

1 minute ago, Damsel in Distress said:

And I'm responding when I'm quoting.

You were the one complaining how ruined is your thread.

I'm not the one ruining it, you do by keeping quoting me.:girlwhat:

Do we really need to go back and look at your original comments that slated this whole mess, which by the way has nothing to do with my topic?

16 hours ago, Justney said:

Also again. I really think a jt collab would blow everyone out of the water. :lemmetellu:

I know so many people are anti-JT but I agree with this so hard. (I'm also a huge JT stan so I'm biased but it'd be like heaven x 2 for me. I think I would legit die and go to heaven and do it all over again. ;) ) It'd be HUGE with the GP and give her career such a boost. That song would promo itself. I HIGHLY doubt she would make the talk show rounds or perform it with him (and I can't blame either one of them for not being into the idea) but could you imagine the hysteria if they pulled off a surprise VMA performance? My body would never be ready. :cinderellaney: That being said, I also hope she'd be ready to deliver because Justin is a total showman and the public would drag her if she got upstaged. Anyways, wishful thinking, moving on lol...

I agree with OP, I would love to see a livestream of her re-watching those iconic videos and reliving those moments. She did something similar years ago for an MTV special (I think?) and her reactions were adorable! :crying1:

Archived