I like this idea

Black_Out

I think a really cool idea for the anniversary and B10 lead mv premiere would be for Brit too sit down on a live stream and share her thoughts/reveal things about each of her videos. Obviously ending the stream with the premiere of her new music video. It would be a great way to celebrate and kick everything off.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
1 hour ago, Black_Out said:

Actually we don't know ****. I was saying this would be a good idea.

He was just joking man... although I think she won't do anything outta this world...

Just now, Damsel in Distress said:

God, you're primitive.:gross:

I wonder if you actually function in real life.

Bye!

Lets see, having a high paying job and not spending all day acting like an idiot on a Britney fan site looking stupid by posting negative things. Thats how I function in real life. I mean it sucks to have such a closed mind. I see how easily you're pressed though because you're so quick to jump ship when you're called out on this site. Its quite hilarious to read. 

7 minutes ago, Damsel in Distress said:

Bye!

Don't bother love, I'm surprised they even know how to read.

:sassybrit:

I've never seen anyone being dragged for so little :tiffcackle: This place is wilder than what I thought :ahhh:

Honestly her greedy *** cheap team and label need to go all out for promo. And smartly. Premiere a lead mv on the vmas or whatever.  She doesn't have to perform it if she's lazy but why doesn't her team think to do this? Also buying all the banners on itunes.. make ******* Google ads.. commercials. I think maybe a live stream vlog like Katy would be good.. the interviews are so boring with Britney. It's more often a miss than a hit and I think we'd rather see her in action than asking  what her favorite color is. :mattafact:

I wish shed pull a Beyonce and deliver us a movie type deal. Artistic.  Something with real direction. A concept.  I don't care about people saying she copied because Beyonce copied Britney down to exact details plenty of times herself. 

Also again. I really think a jt collab would blow everyone out of the water. :lemmetellu:

1 minute ago, Justney said:

Honestly her greedy *** cheap team and label need to go all out for promo. And smartly. Premiere a lead mv on the vmas or whatever.  She doesn't have to perform it if she's lazy but why doesn't her team think to do this? Also buying all the banners on itunes.. make ******* Google ads.. commercials. I think maybe a live stream vlog like Katy would be good.. the interviews are so boring with Britney. It's more often a miss than a hit and I think we'd rather see her in action than asking  what her favorite color is. :mattafact:

I wish shed pull a Beyonce and deliver us a movie type deal. Artistic.  Something with real direction. A concept.  I don't care about people saying she copied because Beyonce copied Britney down to exact details plenty of times herself. 

Also again. I really think a jt collab would blow everyone out of the water. :lemmetellu:

I agree with every letter hun, a lead single/music video from her debuting at the VMAs will give her an immediate Top 10. Her team could get her a Top 5 if they wanted to, Carpool and the VMAs performance sent Make Me to #2 on iTunes for days a month after it was free falling, imagine that during the debut week.

PS: I think I've encountered you 2 or 3 times already around here today.

Just now, Edge Of Leaving said:

I agree with every letter hun, a lead single/music video from her debuting at the VMAs will give her an immediate Top 10. Her team could get her a Top 5 if they wanted to, Carpool and the VMAs performance sent Make Me to #2 on iTunes for days a month after it was free falling, imagine that during the debut week.

PS: I think I've encountered you 2 or 3 times already around here today.

It's ok bby you can stalk the **** out of me if you want. :thirsty:  I'm enjoying the back and forth. 

But absolutely her team could have been so much clever with promo. She can get in to do shitty perfume ads every couple months so there's no excuse!:nyschool:

1 minute ago, Justney said:

It's ok bby you can stalk the **** out of me if you want. :thirsty:  I'm enjoying the back and forth. 

But absolutely her team could have been so much clever with promo. She can get in to do shitty perfume ads every couple months so there's no excuse!:nyschool:

:weusay: I love funny members

31 minutes ago, Damsel in Distress said:

Bye!

Don't bother love, I'm surprised they even know how to read.

:sassybrit:

I typed this thread, I can read thank you and you should probably get over your feelings because this isn't that serious. This thread is ruined thanks to you and quite frankly I'm bored with the nonsense.

Archived