Ultimate Best Britney Tour [VOTE]

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

Best Britney Tour [VOTE]  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

16 minutes ago, Doug said:

Onyx was great but I think the concept was kinda messy. The whole ~futuristic hotel~ thing didn't really come together in my opinion. Also I'm not a fan of the arrangements, some songs like Showdown sounded a little weird played with live instruments. In other hand, Britney was on her peak as a dancer, she made everything look so effortless and so sharp, that we can't even compare to any other tour.

:lollipop:

And dream within a dream wasn't messy? Personally onyx made more sense but hey ho wouldn't be a forum without discussion

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

If it won then I'd never take Exhale seriously anymore... I wasn't even gonna include it in the choices:tiffcackle:

I hope secretly it does win, sis. Imagine the meltdowns. :quirkney:

My only critique here is there is a lack of gifs and pictures of the tours. :lemmetellu:

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
52 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

Its the comment from via infinito that starts it all on page 56 (i have linked it but just in case it takes you to the 1st page) 

Delusional :tiffcackle:

The reach:tiffcackle: The only fire performance from POM is Break The Ice and that's when she's feeling it. POM only beats FFT (does it):whitney: and by a minimal margin.

Archived