Something I've NEVER understood...

briteen

31 minutes ago, ohoney said:

Stress can make you gain fat easily, also maybe she got lazy at some point that's why she got 'heavier', a change in her diet it's the main reason, maybe she was eating more calories than she should and also she was eating a higher amount of carbs than she really needs.

Those frappuccinos will definitely add pounds and fast food. I've always been thin but I definitely lost a lot of muscle tone from indulging on those fatty beverages. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
4 hours ago, Chico101 said:

Where did this theory about her medications orginate?

From Britney?

How do you know she's even on meds or what the meds are? She could be only taking multivitamins for ****'s sake.

WHERE DO Y'ALL GET THESE "FACTS" FROM.

#FAKENEWS

4 hours ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

Yeah I read this on so many forums and I'm wondering where is it coming from? I guess people just kept repeating gossip and now it's taken as fact. I also see a lot of people diagnose her based on people they know/what they've read when it's impossible to know and I understand the curiosity but I think everyone should be careful of the information they put out there. 

There were multiple rumors around 2011

There was even a doctor explaining on TV why she looked so bloated and stiff (on her Good morning america performance)

It's evident she was on meds back then, but now we can't be sure 

2 minutes ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

There were multiple rumors around 2011

There was even a doctor explaining on TV why she looked so bloated and stiff (on her Good morning america performance)

It's evident she was on meds back then, but now we can't be sure 

But was it HER doctor? Otherwise he was just speculating like 99.9% of the people on this forum. :mhmsureny:

2 hours ago, Chico101 said:

But was it HER doctor? Otherwise he was just speculating like 99.9% of the people on this forum. :mhmsureny:

lol but exhell is like 80 % of speculations anyway  :orangu:

Still the most plausible explanation to that 

2 hours ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

lol but exhell is like 80 % of speculations anyway  :orangu:

Still the most plausible explanation to that 

Well if that is the most plausible proof anyone has then this "medication" rumour should be dead and buried.

One day of a froggy throat = using antidepressants? :calculating:

(p.s I'm not coming for you @I Think I'm Ready Now , just using your post XOXO)

9 hours ago, Chico101 said:

Well if that is the most plausible proof anyone has then this "medication" rumour should be dead and buried.

One day of a froggy throat = using antidepressants? :calculating:

(p.s I'm not coming for you @I Think I'm Ready Now , just using your post XOXO)

It's her general behavior

You'll know 2011ney was a walking (and talking) disaster, it's a recurrent subject on this forum  :wtfdidusay: 

1 hour ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

It's her general behavior

You'll know 2011ney was a walking (and talking) disaster, it's a recurrent subject on this forum  :wtfdidusay: 

Still all speculation. 

Remember opinion and facts aren't the same thing. 

For all we know should could have not been on medication then but now on meds to give her more clarity...

On 7/8/2017 at 11:21 PM, briteen said:

I have thought about this for a while, and I've summed it up to the use of seretonin inhibiting anti-depressents, which work for both depression and anxiety. Some side effects of this class of medications include drowsiness, bloating, changes in weight,LACK OF MOTIVATION (among many other common side effects). 

Sorry to be *that person,* but the antidepressants you're referring to, selective serotonin reputake inhibitors (i.e., SSRIs), actually increase, rather than decrease (inhibit), the levels of serotonin available within the synapse (anxiety and depression are associated with abnormally low levels of serotonin). 

Again, I realize I'm annoying, but I've finally accepted it's just who I am and it's too late to change at this point.  :pieceofwhat:

1 hour ago, LostInAnImage said:

Sorry to be *that person,* but the antidepressants you're referring to, selective serotonin reputake inhibitors (i.e., SSRIs), actually increase, rather than decrease (inhibit), the levels of serotonin available within the synapse (anxiety and depression are associated with abnormally low levels of serotonin). 

Again, I realize I'm annoying, but I've finally accepted it's just who I am and it's too late to change at this point.  :pieceofwhat:

Your last sentence is killing me. Self aware and enjoyable. You do you! <3

Archived