Something I've NEVER understood...

briteen

Obviously Britney lives a life like the rest of us, and her weight fluctuates with that, but something I've never understood is how her body type-frame literally changes per era.

What I mean is that, even at times where she has had very little "fat" to lose, her body has , regardless, appeared very "large" and her torso very "box-like". While I'm only showing pics from 2011, I noticed this to be true in 2013 as Vegas was in preparation (In Perfume video):

Britney-Spears-Good-Morning-America-Perf

article-0-0E91805E00000578-340_634x960.j

122728458-Britney-VMA.jpg

Where during most of Circus Era, and late 2015- Present, her body has been much more "slim and trim", to me personally, she looks a lot smaller and petite. Which in my experience, this overall change usually doesn't occur unless large amounts of weight have been lost/gained.  (which doesn't apply to her)

britney-spears-iggy-azalea-pretty-girls-

britney-spears.jpg?w=1024

britney-spears-bambi-awards-36.jpg

As you can see, she definetly looked like she had a "heavy -set" body type at times, then ended up looking smaller and narrow.:ponderney:

I have thought about this for a while, and I've summed it up to the use of seretonin inhibiting anti-depressents, which work for both depression and anxiety. Some side effects of this class of medications include drowsiness, bloating, changes in weight,LACK OF MOTIVATION (among many other common side effects). 

So what do you think? Theres always a possibility "She's been cloned"...:orly:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She doesn't have a lot of definition in her abdomen area so naturally at her slimmest she's more the athletic shape than curvy making her look boxy when her weight fluctuates. Its natural for a womans weight to fluctuate especially after kids, some women just get wider. 

55 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

She doesn't have a lot of definition in her abdomen area so naturally at her slimmest she's more the athletic shape than curvy making her look boxy when her weight fluctuates. Its natural for a womans weight to fluctuate especially after kids, someone women just get wider. 

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

From 2010 to 2013, she was bloated and gained weight due to her medication

There were changes in her voice and behavior in interviews

Her meds have been adjusted, and now Currentney look just as thin as Primeney :yaknow:

Nothing weird, people who take antidepressants and similar meds go through that :yaknow:

I mean, it's the same with anyone. There's days where, depending on what i eat, I can look boxier where my waist and chest look pretty similar, and other days where my waist appears much smaller than my chest. There's no mystery here. Bodies change depending on circumstance.

Sorry this is not for you, but stop makng up theories about her weight and body, she was a regular girl that aged so does her body, maybe she didn't work out and when you don't do it your body starts changing, it even does happen to me at my early 20's and I'm a male. It happens to everybody. For some reason the last couple of years she start getting very fit and we can see she trains so much. Before she barely did it I guess.

Let's stop these assumptions about her medication and stuff, we dont even have any proof if she was medicated or not. 

5 hours ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

From 2010 to 2013, she was bloated and gained weight due to her medication

There were changes in her voice and behavior in interviews

Her meds have been adjusted, and now Currentney look just as thin as Primeney :yaknow:

Nothing weird, people who take antidepressants and similar meds go through that :yaknow:

4 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

Where did this theory about her medications orginate?

From Britney?

How do you know she's even on meds or what the meds are? She could be only taking multivitamins for ****'s sake.

WHERE DO Y'ALL GET THESE "FACTS" FROM.

#FAKENEWS

Yeah I read this on so many forums and I'm wondering where is it coming from? I guess people just kept repeating gossip and now it's taken as fact. I also see a lot of people diagnose her based on people they know/what they've read when it's impossible to know and I understand the curiosity but I think everyone should be careful of the information they put out there. 

Britney's ALWAYS looked better with a little meat on her bones.  To be fair, she's also had quite the amount of botox and fillers in her face that have made her look... a little "aged" ?  She's always had big cheeks, like roundish big cheeks that gave her face more of a young appearance but when it comes to her body, after circus she still had some meat, but didn't she get LIPO after a while?  or am I wrong 

@cheri @button @danny1994 @Shadow. @Lilith @Damsel in Distress

3 minutes ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

Yeah I read this on so many forums and I'm wondering where is it coming from? I guess people just kept repeating gossip and now it's taken as fact. I also see a lot of people diagnose her based on people they know/what they've read when it's impossible to know and I understand the curiosity but I think everyone should be careful of the information they put out there. 

Agreed.

I've noted that there are a lot of "facts" floating around this forum which started as rumors from less than credible sources or tabloids.

This medications one is one that drives me crazy. It's like people on this forum can see into Britney's medicine cabinet...

1 hour ago, Million Billion said:

Sorry this is not for you, but stop makng up theories about her weight and body, she was a regular girl that aged so does her body, maybe she didn't work out and when you don't do it your body starts changing, it even does happen to me at my early 20's and I'm a male. It happens to everybody. For some reason the last couple of years she start getting very fit and we can see she trains so much. Before she barely did it I guess.

Let's stop these assumptions about her medication and stuff, we dont even have any proof if she was medicated or not. 

Thank you

11 minutes ago, CashmereCat said:

Britney's ALWAYS looked better with a little meat on her bones.  To be fair, she's also had quite the amount of botox and fillers in her face that have made her look... a little "aged" ?  She's always had big cheeks, like roundish big cheeks that gave her face more of a young appearance but when it comes to her body, after circus she still had some meat, but didn't she get LIPO after a while?  or am I wrong 

@cheri @button @danny1994 @Shadow. @Lilith @Damsel in Distress

There was a rumor she got lipo, I don’t know if it’s true tho.

Stress can make you gain fat easily, also maybe she got lazy at some point that's why she got 'heavier', a change in her diet it's the main reason, maybe she was eating more calories than she should and also she was eating a higher amount of carbs than she really needs.

Archived