Britney Should Do The Super Bowl

Before you guys come in and be like, "Queen ain't ready" "She's ******* lazy" "Queen is gonna slay like giphy.gif" etc. Here's what I think :riri: 

Britney should do the Super Bowl but...... in 2019 not 2018. She is finishing POM this December and in a few months is the Super Bowl. It won't be a good idea for her to do it in 2018 cause it's gonna be like POM with no new material and no new music to do, and her anniversary is on 2019 anyway, so an album in late 2018 or in January 2019 will be amazing promo when doing SB. Her Team..... (sorry Team B, you know I show tough love cause I want the best from you and I love you baby, but........) they're stupid, but they're not that stupid :nyschool: they wouldn't let her go on stage where more than 100 million will be watching her, to make a fool out of herself. And Britney knows what the Super Bowl is about, from seeing past ones and being in one in the past as a musical guest, so she will for sure bring her A game. That's it Putanas, and I'm not being delusional   

Discuss Putanas  :queenflopga: 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

Before you guys come in and be like, "Queen ain't ready" "She's ******* lazy" "Queen is gonna slay like giphy.gif" etc. Here's what I think :riri: 

Britney should do the Super Bowl but...... in 2019 not 2018. She is finishing POM this December and in a few months is the Super Bowl. It won't be a good idea for her to do it in 2018 cause it's gonna be like POM with no new material and no new music to do, and her anniversary is on 2019 anyway, so an album in late 2018 or in January 2019 will be amazing promo when doing SB. Her Team..... (sorry Team B, you know I show tough love cause I want the best from you and I love you baby, but........) they're stupid, but they're not that stupid :nyschool: they wouldn't let her go on stage where more than 100 million will be watching her, to make a fool out of herself. And Britney knows what the Super Bowl is about, from seeing past ones and being in one in the past as a musical guest, so she will for sure bring her A game. That's it Putanas, and I'm not being delusional   

Discuss Putanas  :queenflopga: 

AP:

Nice gif tho!:tiffcackle:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

I know about the post I'm just saying she should, instead of debating if she should or not and ps I love this gif is ICONIC :werk: 

I agree completely with your post. Either way, she's ready:lemmetellu:

it's not like the GP has already seen all POM versions. She should re-use them, and slay them NFL fans!!!:Lshark:

giphy.gif

Archived