Alien Would've Tanked On The Charts

IconicShow

Fan Favorite "Alien" is no friend of mine, I never really loved the "GLITCHY" track lol. The song was pitchie and Myah-esq so I'm confused as to why so many fans wanted it as a single it was auto tuned as ****. Even the Alien performance in Vegas was cut faster than her relationship with Adnan Gahlib, she was caught lippin. britney-spears-chaotic5.gif

The track would've tanked harder than Perfume did besides we can all drag and have dragged BJ but it's all about single choices. video and promotion via performances.

The biggest let down is having an amazing album like Glory and songs like "Better" "Change Your Mind" " "Liar" "Love Me Down" and more all potential hits.

Will Britney hit the top 10 on the BB Hot 100 with the lead single from B 10?tumblr_os9gyyWK3g1qd8zg3o1_500.gif

What do you think the lead will sound like urban, pop, rock, electronic?

She has the body, clearly the voice singing live "Happy Birthday" tumblr_nj5l0gL1Gv1r3ty02o1_500.gif

Now it's what she will do with it? Play it safe like she did for the videos WB, Perfume, Make Me, and more, or will she *** it up, dance and push the limits and boundaries?

tumblr_os8ijaJgOx1wsmqixo1_500.gif

In Britney's case Controversy and crossing the boundaries and pushing the limits benefits her singles.

Toxic - Britney was nude with just jeweled crystal's glued all over her body she was daring and garnered her first "Video of the Year" nomination at the MTV VMA's.

The song hit #9 on the BB Hot 100 and won Britney her only Grammy Award for best dance recording.

Baby One More Time- Teenage school girl innocence, baring mid drift with vocals "Hit me baby one more time" The single hit #1 on the BB Hot 100 and is her most Iconic single.

Oops! I Did It Again - A more mature Britney singing "I'm not that innocent" in a red cat suit body more developed, and a sexier version of her self helped make Oops a smash success for the album.

Gimme More- Britney shaved her head and it was dark and very short grown back and hit the ******** pole, media was all over this controversial singer. Gimme more hit #3 on the BB Hot 100 and coined the iconic "It's Britney *****".

Womanizer-Britney's come back single, Britney is nude in the video and it was like a toxic 2, the song hit #1 on the BB Hot 100 and won a VMA.

3-Britney's first single to have the singer sing about threesomes, the track hit #1 on the BB Hot 100

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I genuinely don't think it would have done the GP is dying for Britney to open rather be a pop product. Although the production of Alien wasn't the best (Lez be honest) but I think the lyrics were opening up, and if they played on that with the right music video think the GP would have loved that 

3 minutes ago, Justney said:

Wait how did she not win the vma for toxic? Who won that year? Usher? Because as much as I love that iconic song the video is boring...:nocomprende: I'm literally just questioning this now...

Outkast's Hey Ya won, I think. Either way, I think she didn't win because she didn't perform.

1 minute ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Outkast's Hey Ya won, I think. Either way, I think she didn't win because she didn't perform.

Oh was it? That's a pretty good video actually but I feel toxic had more to it...:triggered: I'm suddenly so pressed about this. That's the one video that definitely deserved the win. She was injured idk why they had to do her that way. 

But also hey ya is my jam:Lshark:

10 minutes ago, Justney said:

Wait how did she not win the vma for toxic? Who won that year? Usher? Because as much as I love that iconic song the video is boring...:nocomprende: I'm literally just questioning this now...

She lost to No Doubt for best Pop and lost to Beyonce "Naughty Girl" for best female and lost to Outkast for Video of the year.

14 minutes ago, Justney said:

Yet Britney won for Piece Of Me :tiffcackle:

That award was definitely paid for, I guarantee it.

3 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

She lost to No Doubt for best Pop and lost to Beyonce "Naughty Girl" for best female and lost to Outkast for Video of the year.

I'm really more mad about video of the year, since literally toxic was the video of the year, than beyonce and no doubt. That's So **** honestly. Britney wins for womanizer,  a toxic try hard rip off but not actually for toxic. 

Edit: my bad she won for piece of me right? Lol even worse.

Just now, Justney said:

I'm really more mad about video of the year since literally toxic was the video of the year than beyonce and no doubt. That's So **** honestly. Britney wins for womanizer,  a toxic try hard rip off but not actually for toxic. 

Yeah made no sense that Toxic was the only video by a female up for Video of the year yet loses to Naughty Girl. If Naughty Girl was the best female video shouldn't it have too Toxic's place in the VOY category?

Just now, IconicShow said:

Yeah made no sense that Toxic was the only video by a female up for Video of the year yet loses to Naughty Girl. If Naughty Girl was the best female video shouldn't it have too Toxic's place in the VOY category?

I don't remember the video for naughty girl. I might need to go watch it. The song is great but these awards are clearly fixed so I can't see how any of these won against toxic that year. Like a lot of videos were a bit boring. Britneys videos post itz have been mostly **** so I can't argue for her after 2003/2004 but jeez... I still can't believe it. 

Archived