Robin Leach reveals Britney's future plans

anti

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if I either have to be sad or happy? ENOUGH WITH THE RESIDENCY SHIZZLE.:triggered:

Β 

Anyhow, he was both wrong and right in the past, so this is like 50% true probably. Allthough the succes of her asian tour makes only sense to tour but then again...team B and making sense don't match

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

Glad that she'll tour again, I've been wanting to see her for a long time, although it decreases year to year.

If she has another residency so soon this might be it from me.

And Robin Bleach HAS failed info before, including the kiss that Britney and Iggy would supposedly have atΒ the 2015 BBMAs.

Robin Leach did confirm Make Me was Glory's lead single and that Britney was going to perform at the BBMA's 2016 before anyone else did so he might be right. I remember him saying Make MeΒ was supposed to premiere in April but I honestly think they delayed the song's release. (And it was rumoured it was too)

I really hope she does a world tour and comes to Europe. A mini residency in NYC sounds interesting. And I have high expectations for her 20th anniversary, I hope they do something special.

EDIT: Oh wait I just realised FiebreBritney posted this :britdrown:Β 

Archived