You want it, don't don't cha

Cappycorn87

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, button said:

Then she shouldn't have agreed to record it if she didn't like the songs :whitney: Since she accepted to put her name on the project and sell the album as hers then she's going to be held accountable for the shameful ghost-singing :whitney:

I know nothing about the behind the scenes like that

4 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Oh it’s more than just a rumor. Look at the description here-

”Background Vocal: Myah Marie”

:whitney:

BACKGROUND vocals

Just now, button said:

@Cappycorn87 if anything you're the one prentending to know the behind the scenes, not me, *****. :whitney: How do you know Britney wasn't excited about Femme fatale and Britney Jean? :whitney:

She barely spoke on those projects much in interviews

We all know she never liked HIAM, to this day she has never added that song on her Vegas show

2 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

We all know she never liked HIAM, to this day she has never added that song on her Vegas show

Based on that logic she hated Blackout because she only gave one interview :whitney:

5 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

I want actual proof, not your own speculations :whitney: She never said anything bad about the Femme fatale album. :whitney:

So what if Hold it Against me isn't on the Vegas setlist? Till the world ends is there. :whitney:

It seems you're the one pretending to know the behind the scenes, not me. :whitney:

Just now, danny1994 said:

Based on that logic she hated Blackout because she only gave one interview :whitney:

We all know that Britney was passionate and excited about Blackout

There was not much or any excitement for Circus, Femme Fatale and Britney Jean when the label took over

Just now, button said:

I want proof, not your own speculations :whitney: She never said anything bad about the Femme fatale album. :whitney:

So what Hold it against me isn't on the Vegas setlist? Till the world ends is there. :whitney:

It seems you're the one pretending to know the behind the scenes, not me. :whitney:

HIAM would fit in for Vegas but she obviously does not like that record or else it would have been on the setlist

Just now, Cappycorn87 said:

We all know that Britney was passionate and excited about Blackout

There was not much or any excitement for Circus, Femme Fatale and Britney Jean when the label took over

Again, how do you know :whitney:

Were you in the studio when Britney was working on these projects? :whitney:

And Britney gave plenty of interviews in 2011, probably on the same level as with Glory :whitney:

She even did a documentary, something she didn't do with Glory :whitney:

3 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

HIAM would fit in for Vegas but she obviously does not like that record or else it would have been on the setlist

So what if she doesn't have Hiam in Vegas? TTWE is there. If she actually hated the record like you're claiming, she would put 0 songs from Femme fatale in the setlist. :whitney:

SO u have 0 proof. Stop acting like u know the behind the scenes. Thank you. :whitney:

7 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Again, how do you know :whitney:

Were you in the studio when Britney was working on these projects? :whitney:

And Britney gave plenty of interviews in 2011, probably on the same level as with Glory :whitney:

She even did a documentary, something she didn't do with Glory :whitney:

There's an excitement there when she was speaking on Glory that was missing during Femme Fatale and Britney Jean and even Circus

8 minutes ago, button said:

So what if she doesn't have Hiam in Vegas? TTWE is there. If she actually hated the record like you're claiming, she would put 0 songs from Femme fatale in the setlist. :whitney:

SO u have 0 proof. Stop acting like u know the behind the scenes. Thank you. :whitney:

The record went #1 and sold alot first week but its not on the setlist and that includes this tour she just wrapped up

Just now, Cappycorn87 said:

The record went #1 and sold alot first week but its not on the setlist and that includes this tour she just wrapped up

Britney not liking Hold it against me doesn't mean she dislikes Femme fatale. There's no correlation. You realize that? :whitney:

She dislikes Outrageous and refused to continue filming the video after her knee got better. Does that mean she hates In the Zone? :whitney:

Like i said, either bring actual proof of Britney hating those albums like u said or stop embarrassing yourself by acting like u know the behind the scenes. :whitney:

5 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

There's an excitement there when she was speaking on Glory that was missing during Femme Fatale and Britney Jean and even Circus

Something was off in 2011 but I'm pretty sure it had nothing to do with the music, lol. It sounded like she had a cold for 10 months.

46 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

I know nothing about the behind the scenes like that

BACKGROUND vocals

U have yet to show me what I claimed that was behind the scenes. Meanwhile, u continue to speculate and claim things like u know what's behind the scenes. When it's convenient for you of course. :whitney:

14 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

@button @danny1994

Britney doesn't like her Femme Fatale era y'all. :orangu:

It's pretty obvious, she has a greatest hits show and never bothers to add her most recent #1 single? She also got rid of I Wanna Go quick to add non singles, a dance break to someone else's music and I Love Rock n Roll. :tiffcackle:

She most likely doesn't but it's just speculation and guesses, something we all do on this forum and that Cappycorn87 is trying to call out others on to shut down arguments when it's convenient for him. :tiffcackle: "u don't know behind the scenessssssss" :tiffcackle:

as if he has a recording of Britney backstage saying she hates Femme fatale :tiffcackle:

Archived