Would you be here for a full album of songs like "Someday" that were more introspective and less commercial?

jamesedward94

I would!

With Britney getting older I want her to start digging deeper and giving us timeless music that is thought provoking and less "radio hit".

I just want her to be 100% authentic with this next album. Sure, radio hits would be fine, but I don't want her voice manipulated much or overly processed or autotuned this next time around.

Ready to hear her deep voice slay and the songs to hit my soul hard and make the hairs on my arms stand up!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

I would!

With Britney getting older I want her to start digging deeper and giving us timeless music that is thought provoking and less "radio hit".

I just want her to be 100% authentic with this next album. Sure, radio hits would be fine, but I don't want her voice manipulated much or overly processed or autotuned this next time around.

Ready to hear her deep voice slay and the songs to hit my soul hard and make the hairs on my arms stand up!

YESSSSSSSSSS

48 minutes ago, ohoney said:

Definitely, but not as a main album, maybe an EP or a free album released on SoundCloud as a gift for fans, i want DARKNEY for the next album (mixing Blackout + Original doll) 

3a5d5d21e63bce4643d4737bf33b8759ec0660d4

Agreed- as a fan, I would love it. but britney needs mainstream smash hits, and that wouldn'tn be it. Maybe a double CD- 

Guest Diamond Horse
1 hour ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Isn't that what Britney Jean was though?

Britney Jean was Britney's most personal indeed. :) 

No, give me an album with all dance tracks with amazing productions. I'm tired of these midtempo songs, she tried it with glory and look how that turned out. Dance music needs to make a comeback and who's better at doing that than Britney?

1 hour ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

BJ was her version of getting deeper I mean it wasn't a commercial album so it's basically what the OP is describing lol. 

You can't have just a few personal songs and then songs like Work ***** and Tik Tik Boom. I think it's pretty obvious the direction Britney wanted if you look at the bonus tracks. She wanted something personal but Will.I.Am just ruined everything. I think Britney almost always has great artistry and a great vision each time she starts working on an album but she get controlled and the producers and label take over and create something they like better, like Femme Fatale for example. Glory was probably the first time since In the Zone she really had much of a say in the direction of the album. You can definitely tell bc most of the album is great and actually sounds like Britney and she doesn't sound like a robot on it.

Archived